HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Kings ranked #4

Closed Thread

Old
11-14-2005, 06:34 PM
rpatterson83

vCash: 500
Kings ranked #4

Our beloved Kings are ranked #4 on TSN. IMO, this is a bit high due in part to the 4-0 loss to Phoenix. I was thinking somewhere around 6. But i 'll take it.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/feature/?fid=548&hubname=

GO KINGS!!

Old
11-14-2005, 06:39 PM
Albi

Send a message via MSN to Albi
Quote:
Originally Posted by rpatterson83
Our beloved Kings are ranked #4 on TSN. IMO, this is a bit high due in part to the 4-0 loss to Phoenix. I was thinking somewhere around 6. But i 'll take it.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/feature/?fid=548&hubname=

GO KINGS!!
A bit high? We're the 3rd best team in the Conference...and we don't have Columbus, Chicago and St.Louis in our division...we deserve that 4th place, finally someone north of border has seen us...

IMO, Detroit is overrated.
Just wait until the playoff and you'll see.

Old
11-14-2005, 06:57 PM
Osprey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albi
A bit high? We're the 3rd best team in the Conference...and we don't have Columbus, Chicago and St.Louis in our division...we deserve that 4th place, finally someone north of border has seen us...

L.A. has still played 4 games against Columbus, Chicago and St. Louis, and played 9 of their first 12 at home. The Kings have had it fairly easy, as well.

Old
11-14-2005, 07:55 PM
rpatterson83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albi

Just wait until the playoff and you'll see.

Detroit may be a bit overrated, I'll give you that. But if the Kings are ranked 4th (which i really don't mind) like you say they should be, Detroit should be ahead of the Kings because the Kings haven't proven they can beat them yet this season.

And as Osprey said, we have also played a few games against the likes of Chicago, St. Louis, and Columbus. Yes, we are 3-1 against the big boys in Dallas and Colorado, but until we can prove we can beat Detroit, they'll be ranked ahead of us. Hears to hoping we clobber the Wings on the 28th.

Old
11-14-2005, 08:09 PM
braindead

One clue to a suspect ranking list: Coyotes (9-9-1) at #10 and Thrashers at #11 (7-9-1) with Edmonton, Montreal, Calgary, and Dallas behind them. I'm no Flames fan but, among other questionable matters, how does Atlanta jump from one spot behind to 3 ahead during the Flames' 6 game streak?

Old
11-14-2005, 09:44 PM
Face Wash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osprey
L.A. has still played 4 games against Columbus, Chicago and St. Louis, and played 9 of their first 12 at home. The Kings have had it fairly easy, as well.

I think that's a bit skewed Osprey.... they've also played Dallas and Detroit 5 times (4 on the road) And by weeks end will have played Nashville twice, Colorado twice and Vancouver... plus we played Calgary when they started to get it together... The schedule hasn't been that big of a cakewalk...

Closed Thread