HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Hal Gill now on twitter!!

Old
10-02-2011, 03:57 AM
DekeLikeYouMeanIt
Ohhhh you mad

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy d View Post
Yah, but is it really needed? Its the "in" thing, people use its because everyone else is, its beyond me why people would feel the need to tell anyone else what they are doing at any given time. Ok, so I'm old, but I love new technology, just have no use for Twitter, Facebook etc. Its like everyone is a sheep, follow the herd...baaaaaaaaa
Crawl back under your rock before you hear about having -get this- the INTERNET on TV. Woah! That's enough newfangled tech for today.

DekeLikeYouMeanIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-02-2011, 09:48 AM
Aeneas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protest the Hero View Post
I'm not sure if I agree or disagree with your viewpoint. Let me check Twitter to see what others are saying.
love it

Aeneas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-02-2011, 10:56 AM
Gary320

Quote:
Yah, but is it really needed? Its the "in" thing, people use its because everyone else is, its beyond me why people would feel the need to tell anyone else what they are doing at any given time. Ok, so I'm old, but I love new technology, just have no use for Twitter, Facebook etc. Its like everyone is a sheep, follow the herd...baaaaaaaaa
Okay, I'll put Facebook off this cause, largely I agree with Facebook and people using it for dumb reasons. I usually use it to discuss hockey with others that I don't see on a daily basis or have a full convo with a few people.

But Twitter, my use of Twitter basically a 24/7 updated newspaper. I hardly have anyone on my twitter feed that mentions 24/7 where they are.. occasionally, take an example.. Cammalleri who will say where he just ate to give the company a plug. Yeah. It happens for sure, but the whole twitter community doesn't do it. Follow Hockey guys who share their insight or news on a 24/7 basis, is pretty damn awesome. I could be anywhere, I just check my twitter feed and see a trade is in place to be made.. kinda cool to know anytime instead of having to wait for TSN to break the news online or on TV.

Conversations with athletes about something in hockey is also great. On Friday a guy was having an argument with Taylor Hall about the icing rule. You think that happens any day where a casual fan who Taylor never saw is having an argument with him now about a icing rule?

Twitter is a great tool if you use it right. You can get more informed and far more open minded and less biased opinions about ANYTHING.

Gary320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-02-2011, 10:59 AM
Gary320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergei Goldenhands View Post
He finally decided to go public?

IIRC, @PeanutGreen25 was his undercover profile, and it was hilarious.

I think it was pretty much uncovered this week and probably why he switched it. It's no fun when everyone knows your game lol.

Gary320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-04-2011, 10:06 PM
SB164

Skillsy75 Hal Gill
“@PKSubban1: Z vsc” you said it brother! Baxter, you know I don't speak Spanish! #buttdial #idiot

SB164 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
10-04-2011, 10:13 PM
Maliki2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary320 View Post
Okay, I'll put Facebook off this cause, largely I agree with Facebook and people using it for dumb reasons. I usually use it to discuss hockey with others that I don't see on a daily basis or have a full convo with a few people.

But Twitter, my use of Twitter basically a 24/7 updated newspaper. I hardly have anyone on my twitter feed that mentions 24/7 where they are.. occasionally, take an example.. Cammalleri who will say where he just ate to give the company a plug. Yeah. It happens for sure, but the whole twitter community doesn't do it. Follow Hockey guys who share their insight or news on a 24/7 basis, is pretty damn awesome. I could be anywhere, I just check my twitter feed and see a trade is in place to be made.. kinda cool to know anytime instead of having to wait for TSN to break the news online or on TV.

Conversations with athletes about something in hockey is also great. On Friday a guy was having an argument with Taylor Hall about the icing rule. You think that happens any day where a casual fan who Taylor never saw is having an argument with him now about a icing rule?

Twitter is a great tool if you use it right. You can get more informed and far more open minded and less biased opinions about ANYTHING.
Hell, Knuckles is always tweeting and he tweeted me a few times while at the games I was at!

Maliki2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-12-2011, 08:21 PM
SB164

Skillsy75 Hal Gill
“@lancearmstrong: @PKSubban1 good luck brother. #alwayson” OMG!!! OMG!!!

Old
11-11-2011, 04:59 PM
SB164

Skillsy75 Hal Gill
Erik Cole: Squirrel Tail- a mans man, wears a lot of denim, tells long stories and has oatmeal saved from this morning.

Old
11-11-2011, 05:06 PM
kassian
Emelin's face plate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SB164 View Post
Skillsy75 Hal Gill
Erik Cole: Squirrel Tail- a mans man, wears a lot of denim, tells long stories and has oatmeal saved from this morning.

lol, what the hell

kassian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-11-2011, 05:26 PM
DekeLikeYouMeanIt
Ohhhh you mad

^^^ Reminds me of Dupond et Dupont from Tintin

DekeLikeYouMeanIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-11-2011, 05:46 PM
Tuggy

Quote:

Relax old timer. It's not hurting anyone and it's fun. No need to be so serious about it.

Tuggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-11-2011, 05:47 PM
Turtleneck Plek
Real Life

He gave an update on some of the players' Movember staches and it's hilarious. There's the one SB164 posted, but there's these ones as well:

Skillsy75 Hal Gill
Mo update: Cole-squirrel tail, @Giostyle21 capt morgan, Diaz-vintage euro, Price-cowboy, @PKSubban1 Theo Huxtable. Me-workin on it #movember

Skillsy75 Hal Gill
Rafael Diaz: Vintage Eurostache- 3 forms of currency in his pocket, smokes and drives a scooter, no?

Turtleneck Plek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-11-2011, 06:46 PM
Protest the Hero

Gold Jerry! Gold!

Protest the Hero is offline   Reply With Quote