HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Toronto Maple Leafs
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Frattin to the Leafs Nov/7

Old
11-13-2011, 11:21 AM
oscarknows

vCash: 500
kadri minus 4 two of those minus empty nets at the end of game and one he just steps on the ice bad line change for the other,tough breaks

oscarknows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-13-2011, 11:48 AM
Willie Oree

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveV View Post
Might be time for Frattin to sit for a game or go back down. I'm a big fan, but he's simply not producing.

Here's the thing though with you BORING Kadri lovers, he is doing JACK SQUAT with the Marlies, now 7 games without a goal, 4 assists, -4. Kadri isn't PUSHING for a job, he's disappointing, he should be RIPPING it up. So, here we have Frattin struggling, but the Kadri crowd just GLAZES over the fact Kadri isn't telling the coaches he NEEDS to be here.

What do you do? Send Frattin down makes sense, but as an organization you preach call ups based on merit, Kadri hasn't shown ANYTHING (and please with the "he's looked good, lots of chances" crap we keep hearing, whatever score a goal JUST like Frattin).

Frattin would be down today if Kadri was doing anything to force the issue. Come on Nazem, I thought you were too good for the AHL?
I'm pretty sure Wilson and company have succeeded in killing Kadri's confidence. He's done everything the organization has asked of him only to have players like Bozak, Frattin, Dupuis and Crabb all be given opportunities in front of him. If anybody can tell me why all these marginal hockey players are being given EVERY opportunity to succeed and prove Wilson right at the expense of our brightest prospect I would love to hear it.

Last season Bozak played 82 games on the no.1 line and had 32pts and was a -29... Why was he afforded every opportunity to succeed and not Nazem? Can we all agree that if Bozak or Frattin are busts it won't be as big a deal if Kadri turns out to be a bust? Give the kid a chance to sink or swim much like they did with Bozak and are doing with Frattin. Sick of Toronto putting all their energy into shining up these turds when they have a potential diamond who is wasting away in the minors.

Willie Oree is offline   Reply With Quote