HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Sports > Football > Fantasy Football

Who won this Trade?

Old
11-13-2011, 08:57 PM
Rhaego

vCash: 50
Who won this Trade?

I traded the often injured running backs DMC and Jahvid Best and the inconsistent Santonio Holmes and received MJD, Dez, and Colston.

Who wins?

Rhaego is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-13-2011, 09:15 PM
VLoo

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockies94 View Post
I traded the often injured running backs DMC and Jahvid Best and the inconsistent Santonio Holmes and received MJD, Dez, and Colston.

Who wins?
You won. MJD has been just as productive as DMC, except he's healthy.

Best has always been very "meh" to me. Dez, while also inconsistent, has a much bigger ceiling and boom potential.

Colston is a better WR option than Holmes.

VLoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-14-2011, 01:40 AM
BGDDYKWL

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockies94 View Post

Who wins?
You definitely won this deal. Colston is an upgrade over Holmes right off the bat. From what I read about McFadden's injury it's not one that heals quickly, so I'm not so confident he's 100% before the end of the year. Not to mention if Bush continues to do well he's gonna eat into McFadden's touches when he returns. Then with Best, the guy's injury prone, and there's not much worse than concussions when it comes to the risk of suffering from them once you return. McFadden and Best are both huge gambles right now, whereas MJD is about as steady as they come. He doesn't have the upside of McFadden, but at the very least you're getting him for considerably more weeks. Dez is a little inconsistent, but I think he'll finish the year strong, so I'd prefer him to Best right now. Long story short, I'd prefer MJD to McFadden, Dez to Best, and Colston to Holmes. Makes no sense for the other guy to make this deal (unless it's a keeper league).

BGDDYKWL is offline   Reply With Quote