HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

Habs Win!!! 2-1 in OT

Old
11-13-2011, 06:07 PM
HCH

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stradale View Post
I know it wont probably last for long but I wish Gomez could stay on the wing. I know he's good on face-off but I wouldn't replace him to the detriment of any centers we have now.
He could still take the face-offs and then switch to wing as the play develops. I like your idea.

HCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-14-2011, 03:06 AM
One Man Rock Band
Slater's Gonna Slate

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHMB Prez View Post
Here ! Ici ! He actually played a good game and looked like he deserved to be in the NHL. 1 out of 16 is pretty impressive.
1 out of 16?

One Man Rock Band is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-14-2011, 10:46 AM
29dryden29

vCash: 50
Max and Cams looked like hell they seemed so disinterested during this game it wasn't even funny. Cams should have beaten out that icing call in the second perios and just gave up on it at the top of the circle. He was afraid of traffic and any type of physical play. Max spent much of the game standing around centre ice waiting for the stretch pass. I hope they get their heads back in the game tonight against Buffalo. Also our PP what the hell I think we need to try and take a penalty if we know the other team is getting one that is how bad our PP is.

That said I will take the win and our seats at the game were great took a bunch of pics till my battery died I will try and get them posted up here soon.

29dryden29 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-14-2011, 10:49 AM
Gary320

Quote:
Originally Posted by 29dryden29 View Post
Max and Cams looked like hell they seemed so disinterested during this game it wasn't even funny. Cams should have beaten out that icing call in the second perios and just gave up on it at the top of the circle. He was afraid of traffic and any type of physical play. Max spent much of the game standing around centre ice waiting for the stretch pass. I hope they get their heads back in the game tonight against Buffalo. Also our PP what the hell I think we need to try and take a penalty if we know the other team is getting one that is how bad our PP is.

That said I will take the win and our seats at the game were great took a bunch of pics till my battery died I will try and get them posted up here soon.
Knowing that Cammy still has an injury. I don't blame him for not battling out an icing call instead of risking an injury that will take him out for a longer time.

Gary320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-14-2011, 10:55 AM
29dryden29

Quote:
Originally Posted by gopreds9 View Post
Preds fan coming in peace.

Just wanted to say how classy the 50-100 Habs fans in attendance were. They represented you well.

On another note, I want to apologize to anyone who was there for the 1 or 2 hooligans that booed during Oh Canada. Believe me, that is NOT what Nashville is about. I hope you don't let one or two idiots change your opinion of Nashville too much.

Anyways, a good, well fought game. It was clean with no injuries, gotta love that at least.
Yes we are usually pretty classy but we have our moments also lol. I will say your count of 50 to 100 HABS fans was a tad off in section 115 where we were sitting there was probably close to that many alone. I would say there was closer to 500 in attendance atleast if not more like 1000.

WHere were you sitting? We got to talk to a few local preds fans we were there with predmaedon this was our second trip down in 3 years. Abbadon is also another fan as is Adz and KYpredsfan among others that we have hung out with while there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary320 View Post
Knowing that Cammy still has an injury. I don't blame him for not battling out an icing call instead of risking an injury that will take him out for a longer time.
It wasn't just that play though it was his entire game he just seemed to be very disinterested the entire time. Not engaging the play not looking for open ice on the forecheck or during a cycle. I am not sure what is going on but it was pretty evident Sat night.

Last edited by overlords: 11-14-2011 at 12:35 PM.
Old
11-14-2011, 11:02 AM
Gary320

Quote:
Originally Posted by 29dryden29 View Post
It wasn't just that play though it was his entire game he just seemed to be very disinterested the entire time. Not engaging the play not looking for open ice on the forecheck or during a cycle. I am not sure what is going on but it was pretty evident Sat night.
I know what your saying. Cammalleri is a streaky player. If he isn't scoring, the guy wont be doing much because he will be just upset that.. he isnt scoring. When he does score, he's everywhere on the ice.

He's frustrated and is doing an awful on the ice.

Gary320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-14-2011, 11:23 AM
29dryden29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary320 View Post
I know what your saying. Cammalleri is a streaky player. If he isn't scoring, the guy wont be doing much because he will be just upset that.. he isnt scoring. When he does score, he's everywhere on the ice.

He's frustrated and is doing an awful on the ice.
Oh I agree it is very frustrating to see him play like this ugh.