HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Early Holiday Hot Deal @ Eastbay

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
11-11-2011, 12:32 AM
  #1
hpNYR
HF Forecaster
 
hpNYR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Burbank, CA
Country: Armenia
Posts: 7,100
vCash: 500
Early Holiday Hot Deal @ Eastbay

Reebok NHL EDGE Premier Jersey - Men's at Eastbay - blank home blue size large and XL only available...medium and small are sold out.

60 bucks with a 10 dollar off coupon code...so that's 50 plus shipping...58 and some change to be exact

Hot deal!!

http://www.eastbay.com/product/model...KEYWORD+SEARCH

coupon code is LKS1STT6 for $10 off

hpNYR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-11-2011, 12:39 AM
  #2
WPGNYRFan
Registered User
 
WPGNYRFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Winnipeg
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,389
vCash: 167
Oh you rock man, I"m getting one!

WPGNYRFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-11-2011, 12:40 AM
  #3
hpNYR
HF Forecaster
 
hpNYR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Burbank, CA
Country: Armenia
Posts: 7,100
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WPGNYRFan View Post
Oh you rock man, I"m getting one!
Just put my order in as well. I usually browse black friday forums about online deals leading up to holidays and this just came up. Great stuff

hpNYR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-11-2011, 01:36 AM
  #4
hpNYR
HF Forecaster
 
hpNYR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Burbank, CA
Country: Armenia
Posts: 7,100
vCash: 500
Not sure if any of you guys were able to snatch one, but L is also sold out now.

hpNYR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-11-2011, 01:37 AM
  #5
Zil
Registered User
 
Zil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Country: United States
Posts: 4,302
vCash: 500
What's the deal with these? Are they authentic or are they replicas? How much would it cost to get them customized?

Zil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-11-2011, 01:41 AM
  #6
hpNYR
HF Forecaster
 
hpNYR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Burbank, CA
Country: Armenia
Posts: 7,100
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zil View Post
What's the deal with these? Are they authentic or are they replicas? How much would it cost to get them customized?
They're the same thing you see on nhl.com for 125 bucks. They're not the authentic, they're the premier. The authentics are 330 bucks on nhl.com

You're looking at the most 20 dollars give or take to put a name/number on it at a lot of places. If you do it at the NHL store they charge 50 bucks for everything but they press it on and not sew it on.

hpNYR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-11-2011, 01:42 AM
  #7
Glennsoe
Horndog
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Country: Norway
Posts: 4,477
vCash: 500
Thank you Sir..

Glennsoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-11-2011, 06:46 AM
  #8
Ih8theislanders
Full-kit ****ers
 
Ih8theislanders's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Bronx,NY
Country: United States
Posts: 13,764
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hpNYR View Post
They're the same thing you see on nhl.com for 125 bucks. They're not the authentic, they're the premier. The authentics are 330 bucks on nhl.com

You're looking at the most 20 dollars give or take to put a name/number on it at a lot of places. If you do it at the NHL store they charge 50 bucks for everything but they press it on and not sew it on.
Where do you get it for 20? I won a blank heritage, got Anisimov on it for like $60 from NHL Store..came out beautiful, everything's stitched. Cosby's would've charged $75.

Ih8theislanders is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-11-2011, 10:19 AM
  #9
Inferno
HFB Partner
 
Inferno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Country: United States
Posts: 20,961
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ih8theislanders View Post
Where do you get it for 20? I won a blank heritage, got Anisimov on it for like $60 from NHL Store..came out beautiful, everything's stitched. Cosby's would've charged $75.
good lord thats expensive. a place here in atlanta does it for 25 bucks for sewed on numbers.

Inferno is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-11-2011, 01:40 PM
  #10
CheeseDogs
Registered User
 
CheeseDogs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Fort McMurray, AB
Country: Canada
Posts: 327
vCash: 500
i should grab one for a new goalie jersey

CheeseDogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-11-2011, 03:16 PM
  #11
hpNYR
HF Forecaster
 
hpNYR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Burbank, CA
Country: Armenia
Posts: 7,100
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ih8theislanders View Post
Where do you get it for 20? I won a blank heritage, got Anisimov on it for like $60 from NHL Store..came out beautiful, everything's stitched. Cosby's would've charged $75.
NHL store doesnt sew them on....

hpNYR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-13-2011, 12:01 PM
  #12
MrZ123
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 123
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to MrZ123
Just ordered my Gaborik heritage premier from Cosby's. All stitched with patch and numbers exaclt like last year.

Total is $244 with tax all said and done.

Authentic would have been over $350 and they didn't have my size in stock.

We will see how it turns out when its done being stitched in a week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hpNYR View Post
NHL store doesnt sew them on....

MrZ123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-13-2011, 12:07 PM
  #13
Ih8theislanders
Full-kit ****ers
 
Ih8theislanders's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Bronx,NY
Country: United States
Posts: 13,764
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hpNYR View Post
NHL store doesnt sew them on....
Mine, from the NHL Store, is sewn on...


I don't know if they do it anymore but they did.

Ih8theislanders is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-13-2011, 12:10 PM
  #14
NYRFAN218
Mac Truck
 
NYRFAN218's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 12,696
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hpNYR View Post
NHL store doesnt sew them on....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ih8theislanders View Post
Mine, from the NHL Store, is sewn on...


I don't know if they do it anymore but they did.
The NHL store in the city does. They ship it out (as they did for you) to have it sewn.

The NHL.com store does not sew on for premiers. They do the cheap looks like stitching job on the jersey.

__________________
http://hfboards.com/image.php?u=53946&type=sigpic&dateline=1320361610
NYRFAN218 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-13-2011, 12:11 PM
  #15
NYRFAN218
Mac Truck
 
NYRFAN218's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 12,696
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrZ123 View Post
Just ordered my Gaborik heritage premier from Cosby's. All stitched with patch and numbers exaclt like last year.

Total is $244 with tax all said and done.

Authentic would have been over $350 and they didn't have my size in stock.

We will see how it turns out when its done being stitched in a week.
That's a lot of money for a premier jersey. Not sure if you live in the city or not but if you go to the team stores at MSG, I'm pretty sure they still have premier heritages from last year for cheaper than that.

NYRFAN218 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-14-2011, 06:51 PM
  #16
MrZ123
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 123
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to MrZ123
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYRFAN218 View Post
That's a lot of money for a premier jersey. Not sure if you live in the city or not but if you go to the team stores at MSG, I'm pretty sure they still have premier heritages from last year for cheaper than that.
I am assuming it got so expensive because they are stitching all the numbers and letters as well as the 85yr patch and the inside retired numbers. Looks like most other for sale out there aren't all sewn like that, correct?

MrZ123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-14-2011, 07:35 PM
  #17
NYRFAN218
Mac Truck
 
NYRFAN218's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 12,696
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrZ123 View Post
I am assuming it got so expensive because they are stitching all the numbers and letters as well as the 85yr patch and the inside retired numbers. Looks like most other for sale out there aren't all sewn like that, correct?
No one outside of MSG is supposed to have the retired numbers on the jersey as that was supposed to be an MSG exclusive but I know last year Cosbys had jerseys with the retired numbers on them. Regardless, Cosbys overcharges for all of their jerseys. I believe the heritage jerseys last year were $225 at the MSG team store and if you find a STH that has the team store discount, you can get it even cheaper than that.

NYRFAN218 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-14-2011, 07:38 PM
  #18
skroob**
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,375
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYRFAN218 View Post
No one outside of MSG is supposed to have the retired numbers on the jersey as that was supposed to be an MSG exclusive but I know last year Cosbys had jerseys with the retired numbers on them. Regardless, Cosbys overcharges for all of their jerseys. I believe the heritage jerseys last year were $225 at the MSG team store and if you find a STH that has the team store discount, you can get it even cheaper than that.
Crosby employee with STH card. buys jerseys at MSG @ discount. Sold in store for markup. Profit.

skroob** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-14-2011, 07:57 PM
  #19
Ave Maria
New Season New Dream
 
Ave Maria's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Westchester,NY
Country: Italy
Posts: 2,483
vCash: 500
Send a message via Skype™ to Ave Maria
http://www.jerseysroom.com/index.asp
I use this, I've bought a few NFL jerseys but i might get either a McMonster, Dubi, Staal, or Stepan jersey. Not sure who, but for the jerseys I've already purchased, they are pretty well done and I'm excited to see what I'll get

Ave Maria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-14-2011, 08:08 PM
  #20
MrZ123
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 123
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to MrZ123
I understand they need to make a profit, like everyone else. But can't seem to find a stitched premier heritage jersey with all the bells and whistles, and it is nice to try the jerseys on.

Any reason to but authentic over a nice premier?

MrZ123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-14-2011, 09:50 PM
  #21
useref15
Registered User
 
useref15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: New Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 1,938
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by o 16 Avery NYR o View Post
http://www.jerseysroom.com/index.asp
I use this, I've bought a few NFL jerseys but i might get either a McMonster, Dubi, Staal, or Stepan jersey. Not sure who, but for the jerseys I've already purchased, they are pretty well done and I'm excited to see what I'll get
dude.....these look absolutely horrible.

useref15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-14-2011, 09:55 PM
  #22
Ave Maria
New Season New Dream
 
Ave Maria's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Westchester,NY
Country: Italy
Posts: 2,483
vCash: 500
Send a message via Skype™ to Ave Maria
Quote:
Originally Posted by useref15 View Post
dude.....these look absolutely horrible.
eh the lettering is ok for some of them but the NFL jerseys are alot better but idk where to get cheap jerseys, im broke at the moment and my dad thinks jerseys are not worth it. I still wear my drury jersey

Ave Maria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-14-2011, 10:02 PM
  #23
useref15
Registered User
 
useref15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: New Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 1,938
vCash: 500
I would honestly just get a player t-shirt rather then wear one of those.

useref15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-15-2011, 03:07 AM
  #24
hpNYR
HF Forecaster
 
hpNYR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Burbank, CA
Country: Armenia
Posts: 7,100
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYRFAN218 View Post
The NHL store in the city does. They ship it out (as they did for you) to have it sewn.

The NHL.com store does not sew on for premiers. They do the cheap looks like stitching job on the jersey.
My buddy got his jersey done in the city for 50 bucks at the nhl store. The name and numbers. It was pressed on and not sewn on.

hpNYR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-15-2011, 06:19 AM
  #25
Ih8theislanders
Full-kit ****ers
 
Ih8theislanders's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Bronx,NY
Country: United States
Posts: 13,764
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hpNYR View Post
My buddy got his jersey done in the city for 50 bucks at the nhl store. The name and numbers. It was pressed on and not sewn on.
You have the option to get it sewn on.

Ih8theislanders is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:44 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.