HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Game #18 : Kings vs. Ducks - Wednesday, 11/16/11 @ 7:30 pm PST

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
11-16-2011, 12:47 PM
  #26
CarlosListon
Registered User
 
CarlosListon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 14
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sw1tch View Post
0 chance Lombardi trades JJ or Brown for Parise. It would be prospects.
I agree, but I think if the Kings got rid of JJ it definitely wouldn't be the end of the world. It'd allow the Kings to re-sign Mitchell and still have Voynov in the NHL. Right now, that's not really an option if everyone is healthy. Someone has to go, whether it be Martinez, Johnson, or Greene.

CarlosListon is offline  
Old
11-16-2011, 12:55 PM
  #27
KingsKnight
Reclaimed the Crown
 
KingsKnight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Burbank, CA
Country: United States
Posts: 3,220
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingsRule View Post
Just stopped by the ducks board, what a ghost town... Put them outta thier misery tonight boys!!
They're boards look like it's the offseason. It would be nice if they at least put up a GDT by now.

KingsKnight is offline  
Old
11-16-2011, 01:00 PM
  #28
Reaper45
Registered User
 
Reaper45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: South Bay
Country: United States
Posts: 30,742
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Reaper45
Don't think it'd ever happen but if by some strange chance Lombardi deals Brown and Johnson for Parise I'm pulling a psp and I'm done.

Reaper45 is offline  
Old
11-16-2011, 01:44 PM
  #29
Holden Caulfield
Moderator
Perennial Skeptic
 
Holden Caulfield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Winnipeg
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,027
vCash: 500
GDT of the year! Puck U, you the best. Great speech, and those burgers are making me super hungry.

I think I'm going to watch Animal House right now due to this thread haven't seen it in years. And I actually get to catch the game tonight, GO KINGS GO!

Holden Caulfield is online now  
Old
11-16-2011, 01:48 PM
  #30
Muzzinga
Regehr GOAT
 
Muzzinga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 7,899
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosListon View Post
I agree, but I think if the Kings got rid of JJ it definitely wouldn't be the end of the world. It'd allow the Kings to re-sign Mitchell and still have Voynov in the NHL. Right now, that's not really an option if everyone is healthy. Someone has to go, whether it be Martinez, Johnson, or Greene.
JJ performs above his cap hit, thats what you needs on teams that want to win a cup

Muzzinga is offline  
Old
11-16-2011, 02:28 PM
  #31
Puck U
2012 SC CHAMPIONS !
 
Puck U's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Apple Valley, CA.
Country: United States
Posts: 8,338
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martyros View Post
How in the world is Anaheim's winning percentage higher than the Kings'?
Man can't a guy forget to edit ONE THING FIXD IT btw.

Puck U is offline  
Old
11-16-2011, 02:31 PM
  #32
Shellz
Registered User
 
Shellz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: California
Posts: 17,312
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingsKnight View Post
They're boards look like it's the offseason. It would be nice if they at least put up a GDT by now.
Its about time they listened.

Shellz is offline  
Old
11-16-2011, 02:38 PM
  #33
DaAnimal
Registered User
 
DaAnimal's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Pasadena
Country: United States
Posts: 1,370
vCash: 500
WIll be going with a friend tonight whom is a ducks fan. But first we will have some dinner.

She'll ask, where are we going for dinner? My response:



She replies: Oh i never heard of it, is it good? What are we having?

Me:



Muahaha bon appetite

Go Kings Go!

DaAnimal is offline  
Old
11-16-2011, 02:50 PM
  #34
Kurrilino
Go Stoll Go
 
Kurrilino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Calgary
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,529
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Kurrilino
is it just me or is our bottom 6 looking like a AHL bottom 6?
I hope best for Loktionov...... but he is a center dang it not a left wing.
Didn't we have this experiment last season?

Kurrilino is offline  
Old
11-16-2011, 02:52 PM
  #35
The Black1963
Grit & Character
 
The Black1963's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Orange County CA
Country: United States
Posts: 13,293
vCash: 3733
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurrilino View Post
is it just me or is our bottom 6 looking like a AHL bottom 6?
I hope best for Loktionov...... but he is a center dang it not a left wing.
Didn't we have this experiment last season?
It's ALWAYS just you.

The Black1963 is offline  
Old
11-16-2011, 02:53 PM
  #36
Muzzinga
Regehr GOAT
 
Muzzinga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 7,899
vCash: 500
this is actually a pretty big game for the future of this club. We Kinda need JJ and Doughty to not be a calamity, and show they can be our top line for the next 7 years

Muzzinga is offline  
Old
11-16-2011, 02:56 PM
  #37
Shellz
Registered User
 
Shellz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: California
Posts: 17,312
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaAnimal View Post
WIll be going with a friend tonight whom is a ducks fan. But first we will have some dinner.

She'll ask, where are we going for dinner? My response:



She replies: Oh i never heard of it, is it good? What are we having?

Me:



Muahaha bon appetite

Go Kings Go!
That's actually quite sad. I hate people.

Shellz is offline  
Old
11-16-2011, 02:59 PM
  #38
CarlosListon
Registered User
 
CarlosListon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 14
vCash: 500
Anyone else wishing that Bernier started tonight and Quick got the nod at Honda Center?

CarlosListon is offline  
Old
11-16-2011, 03:01 PM
  #39
KINGS17
Smartest in the Room
 
KINGS17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Country: United States
Posts: 15,553
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellz View Post
That's actually quite sad. I hate people.
Why is it sad? They're food.

KINGS17 is offline  
Old
11-16-2011, 03:09 PM
  #40
KingsRule
Registered User
 
KingsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: SoCal
Country: United States
Posts: 2,952
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to KingsRule
Scored me some sweet tickets for cheap, ill be there tonight ready to feast!

KingsRule is offline  
Old
11-16-2011, 03:11 PM
  #41
The Black1963
Grit & Character
 
The Black1963's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Orange County CA
Country: United States
Posts: 13,293
vCash: 3733
Ducks are delicious.

Especially if the skin is crisp.

The Black1963 is offline  
Old
11-16-2011, 03:12 PM
  #42
Shellz
Registered User
 
Shellz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: California
Posts: 17,312
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosListon View Post
Anyone else wishing that Bernier started tonight and Quick got the nod at Honda Center?
Why does it matter? I do think he should start tomorrow though.


Last edited by Shellz: 11-16-2011 at 03:21 PM.
Shellz is offline  
Old
11-16-2011, 03:35 PM
  #43
CarlosListon
Registered User
 
CarlosListon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 14
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellz View Post
Why does it matter? I do think he should start tomorrow though.
He's played better at home it seems.

CarlosListon is offline  
Old
11-16-2011, 03:51 PM
  #44
DaAnimal
Registered User
 
DaAnimal's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Pasadena
Country: United States
Posts: 1,370
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RH63 View Post
Ducks are delicious.

Especially if the skin is crisp.
so true


DaAnimal is offline  
Old
11-16-2011, 04:04 PM
  #45
KingsKnight
Reclaimed the Crown
 
KingsKnight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Burbank, CA
Country: United States
Posts: 3,220
vCash: 500
I haven't really been following the ducks this season. Anyone know why they're struggling? Just looking at GF/GA (differential), it looks like they need help at both ends of the ice. Is it an all-of-the-above situation or is there something specific?

KingsKnight is offline  
Old
11-16-2011, 04:13 PM
  #46
Sydor25
LA Kings
 
Sydor25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: North Texas
Country: United States
Posts: 21,828
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to Sydor25
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingsKnight View Post
I haven't really been following the ducks this season. Anyone know why they're struggling? Just looking at GF/GA (differential), it looks like they need help at both ends of the ice. Is it an all-of-the-above situation or is there something specific?
I think this is the team everyone expected to see last season. Bad defense and only 1 line that can score. Last year was the fluke, Perry played out of his mind in the second half and the defense was better than expected. They didn't really improve their roster over the summer.

They do have some injuries right now, but they struggled before the injuries.

Of course, if they sweep the Kings, they will have identical records.

Sydor25 is offline  
Old
11-16-2011, 04:15 PM
  #47
Kalvinators
Mindholm!!!!
 
Kalvinators's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Latvia
Country: Latvia
Posts: 8,383
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAkings20 View Post

In Motherland, we slaughter duck



Go Kings!
On none-game topic: at least please put Russias pic when you talk about it. CCCP wasn`t anywhere near funny thing for millions of people.

On game/GDT note: you call our GDT a ghost town. Ok, i`d understand it if you were putting on 500 posts with smart hockey talk, but all you do is talk about burgers and post pics and fonts like you all were on LSD. Oh well, it`s your choice, i`m not here to teach you...

Here`s for a great game!

Kalvinators is offline  
Old
11-16-2011, 04:24 PM
  #48
KingsKnight
Reclaimed the Crown
 
KingsKnight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Burbank, CA
Country: United States
Posts: 3,220
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalvinators View Post
On none-game topic: at least please put Russias pic when you talk about it. CCCP wasn`t anywhere near funny thing for millions of people.
According to Wikipedia, the Soviet Union was formally dissolved in 1991, which means Loktionov and Voynov (both born in 1990) were both born in the Soviet Union.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalvinators View Post
On game/GDT note: you call our GDT a ghost town. Ok, i`d understand it if you were putting on 500 posts with smart hockey talk, but all you do is talk about burgers and post pics and fonts like you all were on LSD. Oh well, it`s your choice, i`m not here to teach you...
We're spoiled by PuckU who puts up the GDT early. At the time we made the comments, there was no GDT or even any pre-game discussion going on on your boards. At the time, the top two topics on your board were both "OT", which have even less relevance than our GDT pictures.


Last edited by KingsKnight: 11-16-2011 at 04:35 PM. Reason: new info
KingsKnight is offline  
Old
11-16-2011, 05:11 PM
  #49
Holden Caulfield
Moderator
Perennial Skeptic
 
Holden Caulfield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Winnipeg
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,027
vCash: 500
Loving reading both this and the Ducks thread, I think I know which fanbase is much more fun And it's reminding me why I hate the Sucks so ******* much, Go Kings! The Russian's are going to have a huge game!

Holden Caulfield is online now  
Old
11-16-2011, 05:32 PM
  #50
SLang
Registered User
 
SLang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Posts: 3,599
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellz View Post
That's actually quite sad. I hate people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGS17 View Post
Why is it sad? They're food.
I'm lost. People are food?

SLang is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:52 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.