HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Buffalo Sabres
Notices

Four in a Row in Hab-Town

Old
11-16-2011, 01:42 AM
jBuds
pretty damn valuable

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corto View Post
Agreed.

I'd say out of the 17 games so far, Sekera had a couple of "okay" games, 2 bad ones, and the rest very mostly good-to-very-good games.
He has been one of the more pleasant surprises for me this year. Unheralded, quietly playing consistent in our zone, has noticeably toned it down and is playing within his means. His demeanor seems different post-contract, too - and unlike most others the year after big deals, it's different in a better sense.

jBuds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-16-2011, 05:19 PM
Jade

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveDaSwords View Post
Holy ****, a Jade sighting!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainshot View Post
Hey! Howdy stranger!
Quote:
Originally Posted by aceface33 View Post
I thought the same thing...the blue text can only mean one thing!

Hang out for awhile, stranger!
I've been more of a semi-lurker due to the fact I forgot my password and email address that I originally set this account up with. I'd probably still be lurking if my excitment to post about Enroth and the Habs didn't override my laziness to contact the admin to get myself unlocked.

How has everyone been? Lot's of changes in these parts I see.

I have to add that the Sabres are pretty much the same semi-soft team that they have always been. 1 guy (Robyn) doesn't change the history of complacency of letting other teams pick on your players. I don't think I remember them ever really standing up for anyone...?

Jade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-16-2011, 05:25 PM
BUCKSHOT
w00t !!

Send a message via Yahoo to BUCKSHOT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade View Post
I've been more of a semi-lurker due to the fact I forgot my password and email address that I originally set this account up with. I'd probably still be lurking if my excitment to post about Enroth and the Habs didn't override my laziness to contact the admin to get myself unlocked.

I have to add that the Sabres are pretty much the same semi-soft team that they have always been. 1 guy (Robyn) doesn't change the history of complacency of letting other teams pick on your players. I don't think I remember them ever really standing up for anyone...?
WHOA !!

Stranger Danger !!

BUCKSHOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-16-2011, 05:27 PM
Afino
The Juice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade View Post

Whoa! We miss you around here Jade. Glad all is well.

Afino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-16-2011, 07:28 PM
vcv
Deal with it

Send a message via AIM to vcv
McGuire on vaneks SO goal: "that's as casual a SO goal as I've seen. "

Watch the Sabres last shootout, Pierre

vcv is offline   Reply With Quote