HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Notices

Looks Like Joseph Tomorrow Night

Closed Thread

Old
10-31-2003, 09:53 AM
Whitenoise

vCash: 500
Looks Like Joseph Tomorrow Night

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/news_story.asp?id=58989

This kind of scares me. Joseph has something to prove and now is his big chance to steal some of Hasek's thunder. I would've much rather faced the struggling Hasek.

Old
10-31-2003, 10:01 AM
barto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitenoise
http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/news_story.asp?id=58989

This kind of scares me. Joseph has something to prove and now is his big chance to steal some of Hasek's thunder. I would've much rather faced the struggling Hasek.
Yeah, Hasek doesn't have anything to prove against the Oilers, but I heard conflicting things about Cujo's game last night...5 goals on 24 shots isn't all that great, but someone else said he played REALLY well, esp. in the 1st period.

Well, the boys better bring their "A" game (duh)...

Bart

Old
10-31-2003, 10:09 AM
Mowzie
Asst. Dishwasher

ya, Detroit's lost 2 in a row if Im not mistaken, and they are giving up alot of goals. They are gonna come out hungry and and have the fire power to emberass us, if we bring our A+ game, we can beat them, if not then it's trouble. Also, there was some public *****ing about the reffing from Chelios and Yzerman, so they might get the benefit of the doubt on Saturday with some so-so calls.

wouldnt it be funny if they traded Cujo, and then Hasek got sent to jail for that inline skating incident.

Old
10-31-2003, 10:10 AM
barto

Quote:
Originally Posted by mowzie
ya, Detroit's lost 2 in a row if Im not mistaken, and they are giving up alot of goals. They are gonna come out hungry and and have the fire power to emberass us, if we bring our A+ game, we can beat them, if not then it's trouble. Also, there was some public *****ing about the reffing from Chelios and Yzerman, so they might get the benefit of the doubt on Saturday with some so-so calls.

wouldnt it be funny if they traded Cujo, and then Hasek got sent to jail for that inline skating incident.
Heh...hey, then we could trade them Salo!!

Bart

Closed Thread