HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Stingiest team?

Old
11-19-2011, 08:02 AM
RANGERFAN12508

vCash: 500
Stingiest team?

Going through the standings I noticed that we had allowed only 34 GA . Granted that we have played fewer games but the next team has 38 GA. we are in the middle of the pack in GF and in third in goal differential. I really don't put much weight in stats but this really jumped out at me. I know it's premature but I get chills thinking about what would happen when Staal gets back.

RANGERFAN12508 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-19-2011, 08:49 AM
JimmyStart*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RANGERFAN12508 View Post
Going through the standings I noticed that we had allowed only 34 GA . Granted that we have played fewer games but the next team has 38 GA. we are in the middle of the pack in GF and in third in goal differential. I really don't put much weight in stats but this really jumped out at me. I know it's premature but I get chills thinking about what would happen when Staal gets back.
I think we'll stay about the same. Other players will slump and SO too will the forwards and I'm talking about defensively. It's very hard to have a team wide defensive effort like we do game in and out. Staal will of coursebe huge though provided he comes back in full health or at all. Staals concussion being misdiagnosed or ignored may it looks like become another in a long line of critical screw ups that have haunted this franchise for the better part of its existence

JimmyStart* is offline   Reply With Quote