HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

New Alternate Jersey proposal/construction

Closed Thread

Old
11-19-2005, 04:40 PM
RedLightDistrict

vCash: 500
New Alternate Jersey proposal/construction

Okay, I was watching the game today, and while I saw the statue of liberty jersey it got me thinking; in the book of the rags 75th aniversarry, it talks about how they had in the 70's the shield put on the crest of their jerseys, because they were the only team w/out the logo on the front of the jersey at the time. But.... and bear with me, what if..... We took the color scheme of our liberty jersey, but instead have the main color as silver/white, and the red replaced with the navy blue. On the front of the jersey, we'd have the sheild that's on the shoulder of the current third jersey, and the shoulder patches on the new jersey would be the liberty logo. Now I know that some of you may disregard it, but think- we are still the only team w/ out our logo on the front of our jerseys. This is in no way me saying that we need to scrap our current jerseys, believe me, i luv 'em, but i was never a fan of our third jersey in the first place. I was wondering if anyone could photoshop this design, as i don;t have the program, and i don't wish to download it, legally or illegaly.Thoughts?

Old
11-19-2005, 05:35 PM
nyr7andcounting

Well if what you mean is you basically want our 3rd jerseys to be white instead of blue, that's already been done. A couple of years ago we had white 3rd jerseys almost exactly like the Wolfpack's white jersey but with NYR logos.

Old
11-19-2005, 05:36 PM
nyranger61494
YNWA

Not a bad idea. I would not like that shield for our regular jerseys, but as a 4th jersey, I would not mind it. I always like the white liberty better than the blue one too by the way.

Old
11-19-2005, 06:10 PM
romba

Send a message via AIM to romba
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyr7andcounting
Well if what you mean is you basically want our 3rd jerseys to be white instead of blue, that's already been done. A couple of years ago we had white 3rd jerseys almost exactly like the Wolfpack's white jersey but with NYR logos.
I actually have one of those and i thought it was a nice one.

Old
11-19-2005, 06:29 PM
RedLightDistrict

I was aware of the white third jersey from a few years ago. what i meant was basically what the flames did w/ their jersey a few years ago w/ the red jerseys. They took the horse and put it on the shoulders, adn put the "C" on the red design. except in our case, it would be a silver/white. Kinda like a negative reciprocal, if you know what that means in math

Old
11-19-2005, 07:09 PM
nyrmessier011

Send a message via AIM to nyrmessier011
Quote:
Originally Posted by romba
I actually have one of those and i thought it was a nice one.
yea me too...i think it's much nicer than the navy blue one.

Old
11-19-2005, 09:35 PM
in the hall

has anyone seen the reebok practice jersey?

basically white/lightblue faded jersey with the statue of liberty logo

damn that is nice

so nice i'm getting that instead of an authentic

heres one i found which is NOT it but it looks damn nice, http://store.reebok.com/product/inde...ductId=2113081

the one i'm talking about is similar but the logo is faded blue and bigger, no stripe

Closed Thread