3. Z. Smith
10. Mr.Paul McLean
Replacements: Auld, Anderson
I've thought hard about my strategy...
- God commands the attack against the opposing trench
- The first one to rush is greening, he uses his blazing speed and catches the enemy off guard. He's about to jump in, he looks back and there's nobody there... Greening is down.
- McLean sounds his horn for the replacement, Anderson jumps into the fight.
- God comes up with another plan; Anderson will lead the way in a butterfly shuffle, and everyone is ordered to stay behind him.
- The attack commences.. Everyone is crouched down behind Anderson; Cowen instantly gets hit.
- The team is about halfway through "No mans land", when Anderson starts thinking about his problems. The bullets are going in and around Anderson, Phillips gets hit, Foligno gets hit; Anderson is slowly crumbling.
- Mr.Paul McLean comes onto the battlefield, but something strange is happening... The enemy isn't shooing at him. They apparently think he's a walrus!
- Paul gets to the group and gives them a motivating speech; He tells Anderson he's the best goalie in the world. Andersons confidence = 100%.
- Then the unthinkable happened, a noise of an enemy airplane overhead! The right wing of the airplane comes into view, the group sounds it out, "All"... The left wing comes into view, the group sounds it out, "Star"... "All Star?"... "All Star!".
- Dany ****ing "All-Star" Heatley takes a violent dive towards them, Koivu's in the backseat telling him to pull up! He overshoots the Senators and lands into he enemy trench. Dany survives, Koivu doesn't.
- Paul sounds the horn twice, they disperse and rush!
- Karlsson gets hit in the leg by a sniper; Neil comes to his aid and try's to pick him up, but they're pinned down.
- Auld's on the sideline watching it unfold; He spots the sniper and takes off his hat, his bald head reflects the sunlight and blinds the enemy.
- The team is fighting hard in the trenches, they're about to win the battle until... Zack Smith throws sand in the enemy's eyes and gets sent off the battlefield.
- They're now shorthanded; The enemy jumps on Carkner, takes his stubby finger and drives it into Carkners shoulder. He's out...
- It's all up to Alfie, Neil and Karlsson; Karlsson's laying on the ground, he points to the enemy and he's instantly traumatized. The enemy's in a state of fear, he takes out his grenade and throws it.
- The grenade takes out two of the enemy's and Karlsson.
- Dany ****ing "All Star" Heatley walks from behind the smoke and kills Neiler.
- Alfie and Heatley stare eachother in the eyes; Heatley draws his weapon and shoots Alfie.
- As the dust settles Alfie rises; Heatley cannot believe his eyes!
- This was Alfies plan all along; He seen a bottle of whiskey fall from the plane before he crashed. He knew he was intoxicated, he knew he'd miss every shot.
- Alfie's merciful, he tells Heatley to turn around and go back to Minnesota.
- Out of nowhere, Auld takes off his hat, takes his magnifying glass and burns Heatley to death.
People say you can still hear the screams of Koivu saying, "Pull Up, Pull up Heatley!!"