Notices

Kobasew

Closed Thread

Old
10-27-2003, 04:47 AM
august

vCash: 500
Kobasew

How is he doing so far this year? Can we expect a big year from him this year (15-20 goals)?

Is he still your best prospect or at least a very good one??

Thanks

Old
10-27-2003, 07:12 AM
looooob

interesting questions.

I'd say he's our number 2 prospect after Phaneuf.

Having said that, he's looked ok, but Kobasew being Kobasew he's the kind of guy who doesn't do alot until he all of a sudden generates a good scoring chance.

He's probably been outplayed by 2 other young forwards so far this year: Betts and Lombardi, but he's been allright. probably in the neighbourhood of 12-15 goals is what we'll see from him, if he stays up all year

Old
10-27-2003, 07:25 AM
Frozen Testicle

vCash:
He's been getting better away from the puck and he's probably the Flames best forward at carrying the puck into the other teams zone by himself. He doesn't get a lot of ice time but if he keeps improving the way he is than he'll get more, along with more goals. I'd see him getting 15-20. Possibly more if he gets ice time.

Old
10-27-2003, 12:56 PM
kruezer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozen Testicle
He's been getting better away from the puck and he's probably the Flames best forward at carrying the puck into the other teams zone by himself. He doesn't get a lot of ice time but if he keeps improving the way he is than he'll get more, along with more goals. I'd see him getting 15-20. Possibly more if he gets ice time.
My thoughts exactly, I think we will especially see him more in games with less penalties....Sutter is not going to get him to killl penalties, not for a long time anyway, so he will play more in low penalty games or games where we have more PP time than the opposition. I'll say 13-15 is all I really ask for now....but more would be great.

Old
10-27-2003, 02:53 PM
the-rasta-masta

Send a message via MSN to the-rasta-masta
I think we are going to have to give him the nickname Mr. September. He only scores in pre-season!

Old
10-31-2003, 03:44 PM
the-rasta-masta

Send a message via MSN to the-rasta-masta
Quote:
Originally Posted by the-rasta-masta
I think we are going to have to give him the nickname Mr. September. He only scores in pre-season!
With three points in the last two games, I take it back.

Closed Thread