HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Colorado Avalanche
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Dallas @ Colorado 18th November 7 PM MST | Laughs are cheap, go for gasps

Old
11-20-2011, 08:27 AM
marioni

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kschey View Post
How's been Johnson and did Giguere have to stop any difficult shots? Or only routine stops?
EJ has been decent, IMHO. Giguere only routine stops, hasnt been hung out to dry by our dmen the way Varly was. Our defensive play has been good in the last 2.

marioni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-20-2011, 11:54 AM
danmcn12
#freeRedmond

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aries56 View Post
Carter scares me a bit.
He was traded out of Philly... so they must have felt he could be replaced... and then the other day I heard rumblings that he wants out of Columbus.

Would hate to trade for a player, and have them demand a trade 20 games in.
He was traded out of Philly because they had cap issues and wanted to rebuild their roster. They got a ton in return for Carter and now have a very good, young team. He's denied the trade rumor, and never even talked the group starting the rumor.

"Columbus center Jeff Carter's general manager and agent had said a report that he'd asked for a trade were false, so it was no surprise to see Carter himself reaffirm that.

“I haven’t talked with one single person from RDS (the Canadian media outlet that made the initial report),” Carter told The Columbus Dispatch. “I don’t know where they came up with that. I haven’t said anything or asked for anything.”

Read more: http://aol.sportingnews.com/nhl/story/2011-11-19/carter-i-did-not-ask-for-trade-from-blue-jackets#ixzz1eGkWXtAG"

danmcn12 is offline   Reply With Quote