HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Ottawa Senators
Notices

Blue Jays New Uniforms and Logos

Old
11-20-2011, 05:19 PM
Champ

vCash: 500
Hey guys,

I asked the same question on the habs forum but I'm also curious about your POV. Since most of you grow up near Ottawa ...do you grow up as a expos fan or a Jays fan (if you like baseball of course)

I ask you that because as a long time montrealer I was simply wondering if a few of you are still watching baseball? I ask the question because it's been a while since the expos left and I never stop following baseball but I have a hard time to be a Jays fan since they are ....Toronto!

If you are watching baseball is it the case for you or are you able to cheer for a toronto team in the summer and then hate them the winter?

Champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-20-2011, 05:38 PM
Kekumba

Send a message via AIM to Kekumba Send a message via MSN to Kekumba Send a message via Skype™ to Kekumba
Hockey and baseball is all I care about. I'm a Jays fan. I don't know why, just always was.

And I don't hate the city, just the Leafs.

Kekumba is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-20-2011, 05:51 PM
BonkTastic
"Small Sample Size!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champ View Post
Hey guys,

I asked the same question on the habs forum but I'm also curious about your POV. Since most of you grow up near Ottawa ...do you grow up as a expos fan or a Jays fan (if you like baseball of course)

I ask you that because as a long time montrealer I was simply wondering if a few of you are still watching baseball? I ask the question because it's been a while since the expos left and I never stop following baseball but I have a hard time to be a Jays fan since they are ....Toronto!

If you are watching baseball is it the case for you or are you able to cheer for a toronto team in the summer and then hate them the winter?
I grew up an Expos fan. I still watch baseball, but admittedly not close to as much as I did when the 'Spos were around.

I've tried to get into the Jays, but I just can't do it. I've got some teams I like, but I don't even really have a favorite team anymore. I sort of like the Twins, I guess. Oakland, too, I grew up really loving the Bash Brothers teams of the late 80's-early 90's.

... and the Pirates, for some sick, masochistic reason that I can't really wrap my head around.

I just like good baseball, I guess, regardless of team.

Except the Yankees.

BonkTastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-20-2011, 05:55 PM
saskriders
ColinGreening's#1fan

vCash: 1322
Quote:
Originally Posted by sensjersey11 View Post
I grew up an Expos fan. I still watch baseball, but admittedly not close to as much as I did when the 'Spos were around.

I've tried to get into the Jays, but I just can't do it. I've got some teams I like, but I don't even really have a favorite team anymore. I sort of like the Twins, I guess. Oakland, too, I grew up really loving the Bash Brothers teams of the late 80's-early 90's.

... and the Pirates, for some sick, masochistic reason that I can't really wrap my head around.

I just like good baseball, I guess, regardless of team.

Except the Yankees.
I loathe the Yankees an Red Sox for just buying good teams.
I also hate the Cardinals, Phillies and Braves

saskriders is offline   Reply With Quote