HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Pittsburgh Penguins
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Michelle Crechiolo

Old
11-16-2011, 10:50 AM
Dread Pirate Roberts

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RehnX View Post
lolno, and a hearty **** no. Alyonka>all, and I like O'Malley WAY more than Crechiolo, but she isn't THAT bad; I just will never understand why(I'm presuming) grown-***-men are talking about something so asinine.

That said, I've posted the video on Facebook with the question "what's wrong with this video?". So far, out of 10 unique responses, only one person has said the hands, which leads me to believe you all are looking for something she does to annoy you, so you've found it, and you'll find something every time you see her. Or, you all have severe ADD.
That's the problem. The average age on the internet is too young to qualify as a "grown-ass man". Plus, most adult males in this day and age are just overgrown boys.

Dread Pirate Roberts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-16-2011, 11:10 AM
FlightlessBird

Quote:
Originally Posted by RehnX View Post
That said, I've posted the video on Facebook with the question "what's wrong with this video?". So far, out of 10 unique responses, only one person has said the hands, which leads me to believe you all are looking for something she does to annoy you, so you've found it, and you'll find something every time you see her. Or, you all have severe ADD.
To be fair, the person who first posted the video specifically mentioned her hands. Everyone who watches it after that is of course going to notice them and/or comment on them.

FlightlessBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-16-2011, 01:01 PM
MrBurgundy*
Time to move forward

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlightlessBird View Post
To be fair, the person who first posted the video specifically mentioned her hands. Everyone who watches it after that is of course going to notice them and/or comment on them.
No, I would have noticed her hands and thought it was awkward even if I had never heard of HF boards and never heard the things people had said about her.

MrBurgundy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-16-2011, 01:32 PM
FlightlessBird

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelTownFever View Post
No, I would have noticed her hands and thought it was awkward even if I had never heard of HF boards and never heard the things people had said about her.
That's fine. I was just giving a reason why most people here probably were commenting on her hands while that person's Facebook friends weren't.

FlightlessBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-16-2011, 01:36 PM
MrBurgundy*
Time to move forward

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlightlessBird View Post
That's fine. I was just giving a reason why most people here probably were commenting on her hands while that person's Facebook friends weren't.
I see. I guess I'm guilty of just reading your post and not the one you quoted.

MrBurgundy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-22-2011, 09:59 AM
SirBrad

Michelle Crechiolo is so annoying. I feel like I've been listening to a Valley Girl all morning talk about Crosby.

She adds nothing. AUGH.

SirBrad is offline   Reply With Quote