HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Ottawa Senators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Bingo v Hamilton in Montreal

Old
11-23-2011, 10:12 AM
Holdurbreathe

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercurial View Post
I think he's still waiver exempt. He signed his first contract at 18 (which slided a year) even still this is his 5 year so I believe that's the last year of exemption. Or 160 games, whichever comes first.
Daugavins is not waiver exempt, its is three years from the time his first NHL contract (ELC) takes effect or 160 games, whaichever comes first. This is the fourth year.

Holdurbreathe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-23-2011, 10:20 AM
Holdurbreathe

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanny View Post
lol @ people thinking Daugavins will be sent down.
If he was called up due to injury, which I believe he was, he must return to Bingo when the injured player (Regin) returns to the roster, the Sens have no choice. Now they could recall him immediately but any subsequent demotion to the BSens would mean he would have to clear waivers.

I think the Sens will send Da Costa and Daugavins to Bingo, then recall Daugavins. Of course I am assuming Murray intends to carry 23 players on the roster, with one forward and two defencemen sitting every game.

Last edited by Holdurbreathe: 11-23-2011 at 10:38 AM.
Holdurbreathe is offline   Reply With Quote