HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Any translators out there?

Closed Thread

Old
11-01-2003, 08:19 AM
theo6060

vCash: 500
Any translators out there?

http://www.hockeyinsider.de/mtl.htm

There's a link to a site about some Hab prospects. Well, it has every team too but that's the link for the Hab prospects. Anyone have a translator? I'm not sure which language it is in. (BTW thanks to JasonMacIsaac for the link).

Old
11-01-2003, 08:40 AM
Lewis63

Quote:
Originally Posted by theo6060
http://www.hockeyinsider.de/mtl.htm

There's a link to a site about some Hab prospects. Well, it has every team too but that's the link for the Hab prospects. Anyone have a translator? I'm not sure which language it is in. (BTW thanks to JasonMacIsaac for the link).

It's in german that's for sure
Thanks for the link, I'll give it a try

Rank +/-
Pos. Name Evaluation

1 LW Andrei Kastsitsyn 8
Despite his illness, he was a relatively high prospect. Montreal picked itself this diamond in the Draft 2003 with the 10th pick. Andrei can become completely larger in the NHL (??? don't know what he means), he is however still 2 to 3 years away from the NHL.

2 D Mike Komisarek 8
Mike is considered as one valley-animal-tests Defender in the NHL. He is considered as a good skater and hard defender. His place in the future will be in the Top 3 Dmen of the Montreal Canadiens.

3 D Ron Hainsey 8
Ron was often underestimated. He is considered however as very fast and mobile defenseman. He understands the play well and his puckskills are extraordinarily good. Top 4 D!

4 RW Alexander Perezhogin 8
2001 draftee, he played himself lately more and more into the foreground. He is the 2nd important Russian Prospect in the system (Behind Kasitsyn) and one may also expect much of him . Top of 6 forward potential.

5 C Marcel Hossa 8
Marcel is a very good center due to his mobility. His puckskills are outstanding and he can play all forward positions, which makes him very valuable. His potential is still somewhat varying. He can develop into a top center.

Old
11-01-2003, 08:56 AM
Lewis63

Here is the rest:

6 C Chris Higgins 8
Envying value. Chris is a very talented center. Also his puckskills and his understanding of the game are very good. He will fight with Hossa for the center position (Hossa plays LW now so this is irrelevant...).

7 C Toma Plekanec 7
Plekanec was drafted in 2001 and his play is not constant enough. He made very good plays in Russia and then again very bad plays. As center he has good passing skills and has very good speed.

8 RW Jozef Balej 7
Many Scouts describe him as lightning fast due to his enormous speed. Josef was considered as a scorer in the junior ranks. In the AHL he must however still prove himself now.

9 RW Duncan Milroy 7
Duncan is an intelligent player. He plays a very good two way game and is considered as a 3rd liner.

10 D Ryan O'Byrne 6
He was drafted in 2003 and with a 6-5 foot frame, he's a giant. His strong play and his bodychecks make him a hopeful talent, from whom we expect still much!

That's about it, I hope i got it mostly right...some stuff I couldn't figure out...

Old
11-01-2003, 09:16 AM
Maithz

vCash:
Nice read , thanks for the translation Lewis63 !

Old
11-01-2003, 09:25 AM
KILLger

Send a message via ICQ to KILLger Send a message via MSN to KILLger
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewis63
7 C Toma Plekanec 7
Plekanec was drafted in 2001 and his play is not constant enough. He made very good plays in Russia and then again very bad plays. As center he has good passing skills and has very good speed.
Plekanec played in Russia???

Old
11-01-2003, 09:28 AM
Lewis63

Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLger
Plekanec played in Russia???
I guess they made a mistake...He didn't play in Russia but in Czech

Old
11-01-2003, 09:40 AM
theo6060