HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

#18 - 11.23.2011 | New York Rangers @ Florida Panthers | 7:30 PM - MSG (HD)

Closed Thread

Old
11-24-2011, 12:37 AM
Dorado*

vCash: 500
Gobble Gobble , Torts and the chip and chase and his choice of personnnel needs to be deep fired !!!!
Waive or demote .... EC , BOYLE , Deveaux , recall MZA , promote Hags ,create some lines that TRY AND SCORE OFF THE RUSH OR SKATE AND PASS THE PUCK UP THE ICE , dump the dump and chase . Just because we don't wanna watch our stinking video doesn't mean THE REAT OF THE LEAGUE DOESN'T . Newsflash they've figures Tortskey Gobbler turkey system out ... GOBBLE GOBBLE

Old
11-24-2011, 12:54 AM
n1cON
bleeds blue ! ! !

Glad I missed this one too! Just reading the boxscore scares me. Who doesn´t shoot, doesn´t score goals and win games. Is as simple as that!

Anyway... Why did Avery got the match penalty and how did Anton looked in his limited icetime?

Thx for the answers guys.

Old
11-24-2011, 01:01 AM
NYRFAN218
Mac Truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by n1cON View Post
Glad I missed this one too! Just reading the boxscore scares me. Who doesn´t shoot, doesn´t score goals and win games. Is as simple as that!

Anyway... Why did Avery got the match penalty and how did Anton looked in his limited icetime?

Thx for the answers guys.
Avery was just serving it for Deveaux who got the match. Deveaux stuck out his elbow and elbowed Fleischman who went down quickly. He returned later in the game.

Stralman didn't look too good but it's his first game so I'm not gonna harp on him too much. It's not like anyone else on the team looked good anyway.

11-24-2011, 02:38 AM
adam graves
Panther 20 yr sth

Quote:
Originally Posted by levski87 View Post
Panthers were good.

I Give it a month till they cool down and end up back as a lottery team.

Was at the game. Lundquist was his usual wall, great game on his part.

Sorry you feel that way; the ranger fans i sat with were pretty impressed with the speed and talent on the panthers.

But to each their own.

Old
11-24-2011, 07:32 AM
atn1944

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorado View Post
Gobble Gobble , Torts and the chip and chase and his choice of personnnel needs to be deep fired !!!!
Waive or demote .... EC , BOYLE , Deveaux , recall MZA , promote Hags ,create some lines that TRY AND SCORE OFF THE RUSH OR SKATE AND PASS THE PUCK UP THE ICE , dump the dump and chase . Just because we don't wanna watch our stinking video doesn't mean THE REAT OF THE LEAGUE DOESN'T . Newsflash they've figures Tortskey Gobbler turkey system out ... GOBBLE GOBBLE
I couldn't agree with you more regarding getting rid of the dead wood on this team. As I said it it and earlier posting, promote Hagelin, MZA etc. What do we have to lose? This team had no identity. They are a poorly conceived team. It's not fast, not big and tough, doesn't hit, has no creativity.

Old
11-24-2011, 08:46 AM
beastly115

No one on this team besides Richie and Gaborik can make a tape to tape pass. It's pathetic how a bunch of professional hockey players can't do something as fundamental as making a solid pass.

Old
11-24-2011, 12:03 PM
Mio41
Ron Harris #3

Stop messing with the lines:
Stepan-Richards-Gaborik (Richards needs to play with finishers)
Calli-Dubi-Avery (this line if left alone would be awesome)
MZA-Christensen-Anisimov (send Deveaux down)
Feds-Boyle-Prust (leave them alone on the 4th line but give them a regular shift)

Closed Thread