HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Buffalo Sabres
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Sabres vs Bruins 7pm @ First Niagara Center 11/23

Old
11-24-2011, 12:06 AM
trickster

vCash: 500
Disgusting... I feel for you Sabres fans... Bruins winning those fights makes me sick... Gaustad though? Come on...
Not good enough.
Regehr vs chara? Again... Gross mismatch...

How does it accomplish anything other than give the bruins even more to smile about...

Sickening.

Hate the bruins.

Call up a thug for next time...

Every team should send someone out to fight chara every single night. Every night.

trickster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-24-2011, 12:16 AM
yohan1212

Quote:
Originally Posted by trickster View Post
Disgusting... I feel for you Sabres fans... Bruins winning those fights makes me sick... Gaustad though? Come on...
Not good enough.
Regehr vs chara? Again... Gross mismatch...

How does it accomplish anything other than give the bruins even more to smile about...

Sickening.

Hate the bruins.

Call up a thug for next time...

Every team should send someone out to fight chara every single night. Every night.
And as a bruin fan i feel very sorry for you, Toronto fan... Bruins and Sabres will be battling for the division all year as Toronto fades away and finishes comfortably out of the playoffs.. How fast TML have fallen..and will fall..

yohan1212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-24-2011, 04:27 AM
Close19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myllz View Post
Sabres 3, Refs 4.
The refs favored Buffalo for most of the game... They were pretty bad on both ends, but Boston got the sort end of the stick in that one

Close19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-24-2011, 05:16 AM
Corto
Faceless Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by trickster View Post

Why would Chara fight every night?
He's a top-3 defenseman in the game, why would he take himself out for 5 minutes each night?

Corto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-24-2011, 08:11 AM
trickster

For sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corto View Post
Why would Chara fight every night?
He's a top-3 defenseman in the game, why would he take himself out for 5 minutes each night?
I know he is a good player, but he also has earned so much room by physically dominating everyone else that few players ever take him on... Lucic and Chara on the same team gives Boston a massive upper hand in the physicality dept. However, while he might not fight every night, people need to be in his face and pay the price rather than just give him a free pass. It will add up and wear him down.

trickster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-24-2011, 09:00 AM
sabresfan129103

Quote:
Originally Posted by Close19 View Post
The refs favored Buffalo for most of the game... They were pretty bad on both ends, but Boston got the sort end of the stick in that one
oh please Boston had 5 straight PP's from the 2nd period on. I don't blame the refs for the Sabres losing, but to say the reffing was in favor of the Sabres for the majority of the game is just plain foolish.

sabresfan129103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-24-2011, 09:54 PM
Kelly23
Pedroia and Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabresfan129103 View Post
oh please Boston had 5 straight PP's from the 2nd period on. I don't blame the refs for the Sabres losing, but to say the reffing was in favor of the Sabres for the majority of the game is just plain foolish.
lucic clean hit roughing, your guy hits Marchand late causeing 5-5 brawl then Buffalo gets powerplay out of it and scores, Krejci at the end of regulatin hooking sidenburg hooks your guy witch does not cause him to plow thomas but he does and no penalty refs sucked for both sides bruins 2 sabres 2 refs 4 to be more fair but do not whine about the refs whine about your soft team.

lucic hit on miller was a bit dirty they should have had better refs for the retribution game.

Kelly23 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-24-2011, 09:58 PM
sabresfan129103

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruins2010 View Post
lucic clean hit roughing, your guy hits Marchand late causeing 5-5 brawl then Buffalo gets powerplay out of it and scores, Krejci at the end of regulatin hooking sidenburg hooks your guy witch does not cause him to plow thomas but he does and no penalty refs sucked for both sides bruins 2 sabres 2 refs 4 to be more fair but do not whine about the refs whine about your soft team.

lucic hit on miller was a bit dirty they should have had better refs for the retribution game.
Did you even bother to read my post or is your reading comprehension that bad?

sabresfan129103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-24-2011, 11:10 PM
struckbyaparkedcar
Zemgus Da Gawd

If you're going to come into another team's board to try to stir **** up, at least use proper punctuation/capitalization. Christ.

struckbyaparkedcar is offline   Reply With Quote