HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Florida Panthers
Notices

25.11.2011 Lightning @ Panthers

Closed Thread

Old
11-25-2011, 11:01 PM
Ghoste
Vigo the Carpathian

vCash: 835
Also, on a side note, I thought Goldie & Billy did everything in their power to jinx us tonight. Lol

-ghoste

Old
11-25-2011, 11:11 PM
pb1300
BLEED RED

vCash: 500
Send a message via Yahoo to pb1300
Quote:
Originally Posted by Takkie View Post
what a ****ing lazy goal to give up in regulation
same old idiot panthers.
The only thing that needs a is the part in bold. Really?

Old
11-25-2011, 11:59 PM
Papa044

vCash: 1000
Send a message via AIM to Papa044
Would be nice if we could make a trade for some secondary scoring

Old
11-26-2011, 12:12 AM
FlaPnthrsPunk
Our Time Will Come

That was one of the most boring and disappointing games that I've attended in a long time. No real flow to most of the game and the effort from the Panthers just didn't feel like it was there. There was a almost sold out crowd, but besides some decent scoring chances, overall it felt like a library. Just extremely frustrating and I hate losing to the Lightning. Although, they certainly played the better game and deserved to get the win. I sat in the first row of the upper level, so when that penalty in overtime happened, without thinking I threw some wrapper from someone's pretzel over the railing onto the level below. An usher wanted to kick me out, but I apologized for losing my cool. Not one of my better nights for sure Hopefully they get it together tomorrow in Tampa and get back on the winning side of things.

Old
11-26-2011, 12:25 AM
CanadianPantherFan

Can't be on every night. A lot of posters complaining about lack of effort,secondary scoring ,this ,that. If Steeg scores to make it 2-0 no complaining. Too much guys, too much. One point,lets move on.

I felt effort and battle was there for most of the night. I do agree the boys looked slow and Jovo was awful ...but a lot of good signs. I would say Theo was at his best tonight. We need to come out tomorrow, dump and chase a little and bang some bodies!

Old
11-26-2011, 12:46 AM
CHGoalie27
GWAAARRRRRRR

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaPnthrsPunk View Post
That was one of the most boring and disappointing games that I've attended in a long time. No real flow to most of the game and the effort from the Panthers just didn't feel like it was there. There was a almost sold out crowd, but besides some decent scoring chances, overall it felt like a library. Just extremely frustrating and I hate losing to the Lightning. Although, they certainly played the better game and deserved to get the win. I sat in the first row of the upper level, so when that penalty in overtime happened, without thinking I threw some wrapper from someone's pretzel over the railing onto the level below. An usher wanted to kick me out, but I apologized for losing my cool. Not one of my better nights for sure Hopefully they get it together tomorrow in Tampa and get back on the winning side of things.
My night exactly.

Flash looked good.
Campbell and Versteeg gave usual effort, just really bad luck, wasn't their night, etc.
Weiss looked hungover. I'm confident he'll make it up tomorrow.
Kulikov and Garrison looked good all around but they were pressured like crazy.
and the rest were having the same luck as Campbell and Versteeg.

Theo was our best on this very weird night.

Old
11-26-2011, 05:22 AM
nhlfan9191

Theodore was the only one not sleeping. Marky will probably start next game.

Old
11-26-2011, 06:18 AM
Boothinator
@MrBoothinator

vCash: 50
How did Gudbranson play last night?? I hope he outperformed Ellerby & Jovo. Normally Jovo should be the man out because of his terrible performances but Dineen likes to sit Ellerby and esp. Gudbranson

Old
11-26-2011, 07:45 AM
Laus723
Future Now

Said it as soon as I saw it, 7 defensemen, we lost the other 2 games where we did that. Shook my head because I knew we were going to see what we got last night.

11-26-2011, 09:40 AM
adam graves
Panthers 17yr sth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laus723 View Post
Said it as soon as I saw it, 7 defensemen, we lost the other 2 games where we did that. Shook my head because I knew we were going to see what we got last night.
Agree lausy, told my son walkin into the arena the 7 man combined with Tampa 1-3-1 would lead to a snoozer.

Have to adjust the pp as the bolts line up on the blue line.

As Canadian panther fan said hey if versteeg puts the open net in its 2-0 game set and match.

It's so important getting into ot even if we don't play great... 1 point is solo close to the 1.2 per game you need to average so gee can move on to tonight.

Praying we have 12 forwards tonight. Xcited to see alien!

Old
11-26-2011, 09:57 AM
radkison

I really like the way Dadonov is playing

Old
11-26-2011, 10:37 AM
Catsfan7

Santos said we may call up another forward depending on how Kopy feels after the Morning skate. If we do, I hope it's Eric Selleck. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, we don't need someone to go out there and do anything stupid or fight for no reason, we just need the presence of someone who lets other team know not to take liberties on our players. And the extra hits wouldn't hurt after the horrid numbers during this homestand.

Old
11-26-2011, 10:41 AM
Mogo
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

vCash: 813
When did some other line score a goal than our first line. Garrison goal inclueded?

I can't understand why Matthias get ZERO PP time. While even Kennedy get's PP time?

Closed Thread