HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

PLEASE: No more Jason Allison proposals.......

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
11-24-2005, 10:06 PM
  #1
SoCalSharkzFan
Registered User
 
SoCalSharkzFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The True Man's World
Country: United States
Posts: 959
vCash: 500
PLEASE: No more Jason Allison proposals.......

Can we get things straight.... no one wants Jason Allison.

98% of the Leafs proposals on this board has included Allison, and every one gets shot down. If he is so valuable, why does every Leaf fan want to get rid of him? How about we just establish that no one wants Allison. It will be much easier so it doesnt need to be explained to the homers.

These boards will be far less congested with garbage proposals.

Also, Antropov has no value in a trade. He is not an asset. Antropov is addition by subtraction.

Still feel the need to start Leafs rumors with Allison as a kicker or centerpiece? We can form a list below of why no team will want Allison.

SoCalSharkzFan is offline  
Old
11-24-2005, 10:12 PM
  #2
Mike Bossy*
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 225
vCash: 500

Mike Bossy* is offline  
Old
11-24-2005, 10:23 PM
  #3
Pinto
Burn Them All
 
Pinto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Hagersville, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,322
vCash: 105
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Bossy
I second that, what a stupid post.

Pinto is offline  
Old
11-24-2005, 10:35 PM
  #4
SoCalSharkzFan
Registered User
 
SoCalSharkzFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The True Man's World
Country: United States
Posts: 959
vCash: 500
Just because a Leaf fan thinks it's a stupid thread, doesnt mean it's not necessary.

Hopefully this thread will help to improve the Rumors/proposals board.

SoCalSharkzFan is offline  
Old
11-24-2005, 10:36 PM
  #5
FLYLine24
The Mac Truck
 
FLYLine24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: NY
Country: United States
Posts: 29,914
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalSharkzFan
Just because a Leaf fan thinks it's a stupid thread, doesnt mean it's not necessary.

Hopefully this thread will help to improve the Rumors/proposals board.

FLYLine24 is offline  
Old
11-24-2005, 10:38 PM
  #6
Pinto
Burn Them All
 
Pinto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Hagersville, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,322
vCash: 105
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalSharkzFan
Just because a Leaf fan thinks it's a stupid thread, doesnt mean it's not necessary.

Hopefully this thread will help to improve the Rumors/proposals board.
I think it is a stupid thread because it is one, not because I'm a Leafs fan. You got a " " from a Thrashers fan and a " " from a Rangers fan as well.

Pinto is offline  
Old
11-24-2005, 10:40 PM
  #7
oil slick
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 7,369
vCash: 500

oil slick is offline  
Old
11-24-2005, 10:40 PM
  #8
SoCalSharkzFan
Registered User
 
SoCalSharkzFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The True Man's World
Country: United States
Posts: 959
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLYLine88
I dont mind pixelated smileys shaking their head's at my screen, if it will at least cut the Allison trade proposals down to 3 a day.

SoCalSharkzFan is offline  
Old
11-24-2005, 10:42 PM
  #9
kingbrath
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Calgary, AB
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,194
vCash: 500
Heres an amazing thought....DONT READ THEM!

kingbrath is offline  
Old
11-24-2005, 10:45 PM
  #10
vitogor
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Minnesota
Country: Ukraine
Posts: 3,588
vCash: 500


My contribution to this thread.

vitogor is offline  
Old
11-24-2005, 10:46 PM
  #11
SoCalSharkzFan
Registered User
 
SoCalSharkzFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The True Man's World
Country: United States
Posts: 959
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBrath
Heres an amazing thought....DONT READ THEM!
Sometimes you actually have to open a thread to see what it contains?

Amazing thought, since you already knew what my thread's intent was, why did you read this if you disagree with it so much?

SoCalSharkzFan is offline  
Old
11-24-2005, 10:48 PM
  #12
SoCalSharkzFan
Registered User
 
SoCalSharkzFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The True Man's World
Country: United States
Posts: 959
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by #16


My contribution to this thread.
"shakehead" because like a few others, you dont like my message, but you aren't intelligent enough to formulate an opinion of your own.

SoCalSharkzFan is offline  
Old
11-24-2005, 10:53 PM
  #13
Crossroads*
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 1,986
vCash: 500
What a garbage and idiotic thread.


Crossroads* is offline  
Old
11-24-2005, 11:00 PM
  #14
ChrisKreider20
Oh Hai Guise
 
ChrisKreider20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,342
vCash: 500

ChrisKreider20 is offline  
Old
11-24-2005, 11:06 PM
  #15
Poignant Discussion
I tell it like it is
 
Poignant Discussion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Gatineau, QC
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,757
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Poignant Discussion Send a message via Yahoo to Poignant Discussion
in before the lock and standard warning

Poignant Discussion is offline  
Old
11-24-2005, 11:07 PM
  #16
tml_4ever
It's Chaotic
 
tml_4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,923
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalSharkzFan
Sometimes you actually have to open a thread to see what it contains?

Amazing thought, since you already knew what my thread's intent was, why did you read this if you disagree with it so much?
hmm, have you ever thought of scrolling your mouse over the title to see the first few lines of the thread? Or maybe you can just open it, read who's getting traded where, and leave?

tml_4ever is offline  
Old
11-24-2005, 11:10 PM
  #17
kingbrath
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Calgary, AB
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,194
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalSharkzFan
Sometimes you actually have to open a thread to see what it contains?

Amazing thought, since you already knew what my thread's intent was, why did you read this if you disagree with it so much?

Becuase I couldnt believe somebody would actually make a thread like this. Rumor has it that Jason Allison might be moved...so why not make trade proposals...if you dont want to see any Jason Allison trade proposals then (like I said) Dont Read Them! But if you are expecting people to agree with you....you are WAY off and I hope you can see that by looking at this thread. The moral of this story is "think before you post".

kingbrath is offline  
Old
11-24-2005, 11:22 PM
  #18
Mike Bossy*
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 225
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBrath
Becuase I couldnt believe somebody would actually make a thread like this. Rumor has it that Jason Allison might be moved...so why not make trade proposals...if you dont want to see any Jason Allison trade proposals then (like I said) Dont Read Them! But if you are expecting people to agree with you....you are WAY off and I hope you can see that by looking at this thread. The moral of this story is "think before you post".

"think before you post"

Mike Bossy* is offline  
Old
11-24-2005, 11:25 PM
  #19
X8oD
Registered User
 
X8oD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: 612 Warf Ave.
Country: United States
Posts: 7,212
vCash: 500
DAMN THE MAN!

SAVE THE EMPIRE!


X8oD is offline  
Old
11-24-2005, 11:30 PM
  #20
DisgruntledHawkFan
Moderator
 
DisgruntledHawkFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Chicago
Country: United States
Posts: 23,630
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to DisgruntledHawkFan
People all seem unable to determine WHAT they're value is, not there lack of. Sturm is garbage, and SoCal shouldn't have a hockey team. See what idiocy looks like?

DisgruntledHawkFan is online now  
Old
11-24-2005, 11:30 PM
  #21
VeddarRants
HEART AND SOUL
 
VeddarRants's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 12,518
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalSharkzFan
Can we get things straight.... no one wants Jason Allison.

98% of the Leafs proposals on this board has included Allison, and every one gets shot down. If he is so valuable, why does every Leaf fan want to get rid of him? How about we just establish that no one wants Allison. It will be much easier so it doesnt need to be explained to the homers.

These boards will be far less congested with garbage proposals.

Also, Antropov has no value in a trade. He is not an asset. Antropov is addition by subtraction.

Still feel the need to start Leafs rumors with Allison as a kicker or centerpiece? We can form a list below of why no team will want Allison.
I hope Allison is traded to the Sharks for Michalek, just to piss you off.

And no, I'm not a Leafs fan.

VeddarRants is offline  
Old
11-24-2005, 11:33 PM
  #22
Mike Bossy*
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 225
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by VeddarRants
I hope Allison is traded to the Sharks for Michalek, just to piss you off.

And no, I'm not a Leafs fan.


Mike Bossy* is offline  
Old
11-24-2005, 11:34 PM
  #23
barrytrotzsneck
Retired Global Mod
 
barrytrotzsneck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Nashville, TN
Country: United States
Posts: 31,223
vCash: 500
Starting this thread was bad.

Participating in the flamefest is worse.

__________________
www.thepredatorial.com

barrytrotzsneck is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:23 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.