HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Gionta -9 in last 3 games

Old
11-27-2011, 11:58 AM
Markowicz
Simple Jacques

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewHabsEra View Post
The prob isnt Gionta on that line, thats the little rat wearing no.13 who doesnt push in the same direction as the others.. The refs didnt cost us the game last night, Cammalleri did, blowing his defensive coverage on the 2nd goal, refusing to get involved in any puck battles, being pushed around like a child and cheating in the effort.. If only he was doing something offensively, but he is a complete failure.
Thank you. 100% agree. Anyone thinks Gionta is playing badly or not giving his all, is not watching the games and just looking at stats. Cammalieri is clearly the weak link on that line because of his atrocious defensive play and just lack of effort all round. If he's playing injured he needs to sit, because basically anyone would be better at this point.

Markowicz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-27-2011, 12:11 PM
AraGOHABSGO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markowicz View Post
Thank you. 100% agree. Anyone thinks Gionta is playing badly or not giving his all, is not watching the games and just looking at stats. Cammalieri is clearly the weak link on that line because of his atrocious defensive play and just lack of effort all round. If he's playing injured he needs to sit, because basically anyone would be better at this point.
This is so funny...

Oh he is trying, well then he deserves his 5mil$...

Following your logic, I can go with Montreal, say "Hey, look I am not good, but I will give my 110% out there gimme a 5mil$ paycheck".

Darche is giving his 110%, should we give him the C with 5mil$ and give him 1st liner ice time?

Geez, ok the money and the C is too late, well atleast give those ice-time to people who CAN ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING! Pacioretty, Cole, A.K are the ones I would like to see with more ice time.

Take him off PP, him and Cammy give that time for Patches, Cole, A.K, Eller, heck give it to Moen....

AraGOHABSGO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-27-2011, 12:35 PM
Markowicz
Simple Jacques

Quote:
Originally Posted by AraGOHABSGO View Post
This is so funny...

Following your logic, I can go with Montreal, say "Hey, look I am not good, but I will give my 110% out there gimme a 5mil$ paycheck".

Darche is giving his 110%, should we give him the C with 5mil$ and give him 1st liner ice time?

Geez, ok the money and the C is too late, well atleast give those ice-time to people who CAN ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING! Pacioretty, Cole, A.K are the ones I would like to see with more ice time.

Take him off PP, him and Cammy give that time for Patches, Cole, A.K, Eller, heck give it to Moen....
I never said he deserved 5M$. All i said is that Cammy is the real problem on that line, and on the team in general.

Markowicz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-27-2011, 01:00 PM
Teufelsdreck

Quote:
Originally Posted by AraGOHABSGO View Post
This is so funny...

I don't know when Moen's contract expires but if he keeps up his scoring he should be rewarded.

Teufelsdreck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-27-2011, 01:02 PM
pine*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teufelsdreck View Post
I don't know when Moen's contract expires but if he keeps up his scoring he should be rewarded.
This is his contract year.

pine* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-27-2011, 02:36 PM
FlyingKostitsyn

vCash: 827
This line has no chemistry whatsoever and should be gutted. Eller and Desharnais' lines are effective because they are blend skill, size, strenght and speed. Cammalleri, Gionta and Plekanec are too ''similar'', with Plekanec being obviously the better and most complete of the 3 and Gionta&Cammalleri being snipers first and foremost. They need someone to win puck battles and create space for them.

Martin should try something like :

Cammalleri-Plekanec-Kostitsyn
Pacioretty-Desharnais-Cole
Moen-Eller-Gionta

Or :

Pacioretty-Plekanec-Gionta
Cammalleri-Desharnais-Cole
Moen-Eller-Kostitsyn

(altho breaking the Pacio-Desharnais-Cole line might not be a good idea)

FlyingKostitsyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-27-2011, 02:43 PM
Gally11

could go something like cammy pleks andrei, cole dd patches, gio eller gomez, moen noke darche/then white.. when gomez gets back.. cammy pleks and kos have shown chemistry in the past

Gally11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-27-2011, 02:46 PM
MathMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teufelsdreck View Post
This isn't about Moen being in a contract year. This is about Moen shooting over 30%, which is more luck than skill or effort.

Maybe this will give the Habs the chance to trade him to some sucker looking for a "hard-nosed scorer" at the deadline, but they sure as hell should not give him a raise based on that. Let some other club overpay him for short-term performance.

MathMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-27-2011, 03:04 PM
VAN-HAB
Vancouver Habitant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maliki2 View Post
Gionta and Cammi and Gomez can get the **** out of here. I have never seen a more overpaid useless group of players on the Canadiens ever. They are pathetic and should be ashamed! Get them out of here already!
same, I would trade all three, plus Gill and Darche.

VAN-HAB is offline   Reply With Quote