HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Notices

Yahoo Fantasy Hockey/NHL Video Game Thread

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
11-22-2011, 07:17 PM
  #526
Ail
k.
 
Ail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Mysidia
Country: United States
Posts: 15,920
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitto79 View Post
u guys always bash my trade offers but first in my fantasy league so far, lol
I will regain my spot, would still be ahead if I didn't have a mediocre showing last week!

Bwahaha

__________________
Ail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-23-2011, 08:21 AM
  #527
Melrose_Jr.
Registered User
 
Melrose_Jr.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Providence, RI
Country: United States
Posts: 10,692
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ailurophile View Post
Trying to rob me!
Rob? Gionta has as many points this month as Kesler has this season.

No chance I'm giving up Seguin unless I see Stamkos coming back. He's all this bottom feeder's got.

Melrose_Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-23-2011, 08:42 AM
  #528
Hamrat
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: New York City
Posts: 57
vCash: 500
I really really don't know what to do with Iginla. I just keep waiting for a sign he's going to bounce back and nothing. Tonight unless I have a change of heart, he's not in my starting lineup. What do you guys think will happen with him? Continue not producing or wake up and remember who he is?

Hamrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-23-2011, 09:51 AM
  #529
Tanner Glass
Tanner 'C'lass GOAT
 
Tanner Glass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: NYC
Country: Austria
Posts: 16,581
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamrat View Post
I really really don't know what to do with Iginla. I just keep waiting for a sign he's going to bounce back and nothing. Tonight unless I have a change of heart, he's not in my starting lineup. What do you guys think will happen with him? Continue not producing or wake up and remember who he is?
I'll take him from you, offer me a trade, and I might accept. I'm the guy you're going up against right now

Tanner Glass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-23-2011, 03:27 PM
  #530
JaeTM
Registered User
 
JaeTM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Long Island
Country: United States
Posts: 1,048
vCash: 500
My whole team tonight is going so a little help on who to start would be great...

Right now I have a lock with Crosby starting at Center. I am torn between starting Benn, Kesler and Roy. Not really Roy but the other two...leaning more towards Kesler because they're playing the Avs and because of his history...hard to bench Benn though with his season.

Then I don't know who to start between Selanne and Callahan. I know that Selanne should be my first thought but it seems every time I bench Cally in favor of Selanne, Cally ends up scoring a goal or adds an assist and being a Rangers fan I feel like I'm almost betraying him

C: Crosby
C: --
LW: Ovechkin
LW: Vanek
RW: Kane
RW: --

Thanks!

JaeTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-23-2011, 05:25 PM
  #531
Muh
Beadle
 
Muh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Sloatsburg, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 7,230
vCash: 50
Only player really holding me back is Kulemin, well and Cam Ward but I give him spot starts. Bobby Ryan frustrating me also.

Vanek-Toews-Hossa
Ryan- Pavelski-Selanne
Hartnell-Sharp-Williams
Kulemin-Carter-Gionta

Kronwall-Corvo
Kulikov-Leddy
Wideman

Rinne
Backstrom
Ward

We will not be stopped. Team is a plus 49 on the year.

Muh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-23-2011, 06:14 PM
  #532
Ail
k.
 
Ail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Mysidia
Country: United States
Posts: 15,920
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melrose_Jr. View Post
Rob? Gionta has as many points this month as Kesler has this season.

No chance I'm giving up Seguin unless I see Stamkos coming back. He's all this bottom feeder's got.
Yeah I figured.

Ail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-24-2011, 08:02 PM
  #533
bagh
Registered User
 
bagh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Country: Canada
Posts: 543
vCash: 562
frig.....first year I am playing in a league where the commissioner gets to veto trades and the last.

I almost got Luongo for Evander Kane.

bagh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-28-2011, 11:31 AM
  #534
nyrfan1026
Registered User
 
nyrfan1026's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: NYR Fan in NJ
Posts: 810
vCash: 500
So I was just messing around and offered someone a trade and it was actually accepted. I give up eric staal semin and PK subban, while receiving backes and pavelski. I'm in first place and I'm over waiting for staal and semin turning their seasons around. I could also afford to lose PK as my other defenders are letang shea weber shattenkirk and carlson and PK wasn't doing much anyway. Thoughts comments concerns?

nyrfan1026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-28-2011, 11:58 AM
  #535
SherWood Lumber 76
Registered User
 
SherWood Lumber 76's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 138
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyrfan1026 View Post
So I was just messing around and offered someone a trade and it was actually accepted. I give up eric staal semin and PK subban, while receiving backes and pavelski. I'm in first place and I'm over waiting for staal and semin turning their seasons around. I could also afford to lose PK as my other defenders are letang shea weber shattenkirk and carlson and PK wasn't doing much anyway. Thoughts comments concerns?
Thats a good deal, IMO.

I have Backes and Pavelski myself though

Kopitar
Giroux
Benn
Versteeg
Backes
Pavelski
Letang
Kulikov
Giordano
Eduard-Vlasic

Luongo
Quick
Schneider
Neuvirth

Couture(bench)
Methot(bench)
Goligoski(IR)

SherWood Lumber 76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-28-2011, 01:30 PM
  #536
Melrose_Jr.
Registered User
 
Melrose_Jr.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Providence, RI
Country: United States
Posts: 10,692
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyrfan1026 View Post
So I was just messing around and offered someone a trade and it was actually accepted. I give up eric staal semin and PK subban, while receiving backes and pavelski. I'm in first place and I'm over waiting for staal and semin turning their seasons around. I could also afford to lose PK as my other defenders are letang shea weber shattenkirk and carlson and PK wasn't doing much anyway. Thoughts comments concerns?
Not sure now that Staal and Semin will both be under new coaches. If these guys can turn the fortunes of the teams, I'd have to think it will be on the backs of their top players.

Melrose_Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-28-2011, 01:41 PM
  #537
JayMan82
Registered User
 
JayMan82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 1,306
vCash: 500
Hey all,

Due to inactivity with a few of our teams in HF League 5, I would like to see if anyone would like the opportunity of assuming the management of 3 of our teams. Each of these teams have a competitive roster. PM me if you're interested (League link is below):

Thanks!

http://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/nyrhf5

JayMan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-28-2011, 01:53 PM
  #538
JayMan82
Registered User
 
JayMan82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 1,306
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muh View Post
Only player really holding me back is Kulemin, well and Cam Ward but I give him spot starts. Bobby Ryan frustrating me also.

Vanek-Toews-Hossa
Ryan- Pavelski-Selanne
Hartnell-Sharp-Williams
Kulemin-Carter-Gionta

Kronwall-Corvo
Kulikov-Leddy
Wideman

Rinne
Backstrom
Ward

We will not be stopped. Team is a plus 49 on the year.
I don't know man, I just played you this week and we had pretty even scores (may have had an edge if you didn't have all those points in the Blackhawks/Ducks game). Best of luck the rest of the season!

JayMan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-28-2011, 02:22 PM
  #539
KreiMeARiver
Have Confidence
 
KreiMeARiver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: The Southern Oracle
Posts: 6,461
vCash: 500
So I just traded for Jimmy Howard. I gave St. Louis and Cam Ward.

Here is my existing roster:

Martin St. Louis
Jeff Skinner
Brad Richards
Ryan Nugent-Hopkins
Kris Versteeg
Jordan Eberle
Marian Gaborik
Ilya Kovalchuk
Max Pacioretty
Mike Cammalleri
Milan Michalek

Marc Andre Bergeron
Dan Girardi
PK Subban
Jack Johnson

Cam Ward
Jose Theodore
Carey Price

Category W-L (current record 30-45-15: 9th place of 10)

G | A | P | PIM | PPG | PPA | SHG | SHA | HIT | BLK

goalies: W | GA | SV | SV % | SHO

I keep starting the wrong goalies, but I also had crap Roloson for a bit. I picked up Versteeg and Nugent-Hopkins early from waivers, and recently got Eberle.

Obviously I needed to upgrade my goalie situation. Considering my depth at FW, and since I have many RW/LW players, I think it made St. Louis available.

Good trade, bad trade? Advice?

KreiMeARiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-28-2011, 02:48 PM
  #540
The Dark Passenger
HFNYR Blues GM
 
The Dark Passenger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Vermont -> Florida
Country: United States
Posts: 1,350
vCash: 500
Stupid ties! Went 12-1-0 last week in the Champions League, have the most wins, but in 2nd in the standings due to tie points.

The Dark Passenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-28-2011, 04:55 PM
  #541
Muh
Beadle
 
Muh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Sloatsburg, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 7,230
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayMan82 View Post
I don't know man, I just played you this week and we had pretty even scores (may have had an edge if you didn't have all those points in the Blackhawks/Ducks game). Best of luck the rest of the season!
You to man. Was a good matchup, that Hawks game DID give me a tie, I will take it. Look forward to future matchups, and hopefully matchups with some new members for our bottom 3.

Muh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-28-2011, 05:24 PM
  #542
Ail
k.
 
Ail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Mysidia
Country: United States
Posts: 15,920
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Passenger View Post
Stupid ties! Went 12-1-0 last week in the Champions League, have the most wins, but in 2nd in the standings due to tie points.
You will stay there too if I can help it.

Besides you get a by for winning the league, it doesn't mean you win it all in the playoffs, as long as you get in, anything can happen.

Ail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-28-2011, 05:35 PM
  #543
Screw You Rick Nash
🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨
 
Screw You Rick Nash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Brooklyn, New NY
Country: United States
Posts: 27,220
vCash: 3000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ailurophile View Post
You will stay there too if I can help it.

Besides you get a by for winning the league, it doesn't mean you win it all in the playoffs, as long as you get in, anything can happen.
A bye for what?

__________________
++++++++++[>+++++++>++++++++++>+++>+<<<<
-]>++++++.>+.+++++++++++++++.>+++++++++.<-.
>-------.<<-----.>----.>.<<+++++++++++.>-------------
-.+++++++++++++.-------.--.+++++++++++++.+.>+.>.

New and improved Hockey Standings
"A jimmie for a jimmie makes the whole world rustled." -31-
Screw You Rick Nash is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-28-2011, 05:41 PM
  #544
Muh
Beadle
 
Muh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Sloatsburg, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 7,230
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaneone View Post
A bye for what?
I'd assume for first round of playoffs, if there are 6 playoff teams.

Muh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-28-2011, 05:45 PM
  #545
Screw You Rick Nash
🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨
 
Screw You Rick Nash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Brooklyn, New NY
Country: United States
Posts: 27,220
vCash: 3000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muh View Post
I'd assume for first round of playoffs, if there are 6 playoff teams.
Yea that's probably it. Thanks.

Screw You Rick Nash is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-29-2011, 09:12 AM
  #546
Net Front Presence
Harvester of Sorrow
 
Net Front Presence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Country: United States
Posts: 5,837
vCash: 12300
Looking for 3 replacements for League 6. Don't bother if you aren't going to be active.

Net Front Presence is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-29-2011, 02:57 PM
  #547
Melrose_Jr.
Registered User
 
Melrose_Jr.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Providence, RI
Country: United States
Posts: 10,692
vCash: 500
Call me Kirk Muller, cuz I just took over the last place team in league 5. Good roster actually and I think they're capable of grabbing that last playoff.

Hope we can get a couple more people to re-fill the league.

Melrose_Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-29-2011, 04:03 PM
  #548
Muh
Beadle
 
Muh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Sloatsburg, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 7,230
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melrose_Jr. View Post
Call me Kirk Muller, cuz I just took over the last place team in league 5. Good roster actually and I think they're capable of grabbing that last playoff.

Hope we can get a couple more people to re-fill the league.
Welcome to the madness, good luck. I look forward to playing you, Kirk.

Muh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-30-2011, 12:16 PM
  #549
NYR_LAT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Country: Latvia
Posts: 71
vCash: 500
In a non-HF league, someone offered me Bryzgalov and Mike Green for H.Sedin

For context,

My C depth is : Sedin > B.Richards > Paul Stastny > Eric Staal

My G depth (or lack thereof) is : Varlamov > Biron > Montoya

He needs a C, I need a G....

Any Thoughts ?

NYR_LAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-30-2011, 02:15 PM
  #550
Stugots
Kolo, Kolo Kolo!
 
Stugots's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Long Island
Country: United States
Posts: 6,376
vCash: 500
****ing Luongo is killing me man

Stugots is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:53 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.