HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

On Thursday...

Closed Thread

Old
11-01-2003, 10:20 PM
Fists of Fuhry

vCash: 500
On Thursday...

I posted a thread ragging on Salo's performance which stirred the pot with a couple of other Oil posters. Well, after tonights game, I will step up and be man enough to admit that I liked what I saw from Tommy tonight. Did he let in a few goals in the Second period? Yes, but I thought he played with a lot more confidence tonight and sure sucked it up in the 3rd period and OT despite letting the barrage of goals in the 2nd. He did still give out rebounds but the rebounds were controlled and redirected to potentially less dangerous areas. He also came up monster on the penalty shot. I hope this is a sign that Tommy is fighting his demons and I hope this only means improvements from this game on.

Old
11-01-2003, 10:49 PM
OYLer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fists of Fuhry
Well, after tonights game, I will step up and be man enough to admit that I liked what I saw from Tommy tonight. Yes, but I thought he played with a lot more confidence tonight and sure sucked it up in the 3rd period and OT. He did still give out rebounds but the rebounds were controlled and redirected to potentially less dangerous areas. He also came up monster on the penalty shot. I hope this is a sign that Tommy is fighting his demons and I hope this only means improvements from this game on.
Fists with some creative editing here, I've been able to help you along in your new 12 step program towards optimism and Tommy Salo. Step one was admiitting you have a problem. You have a long hard road ahead of you but I think you can make it ... now if only I could get LMHF#1 ---Nah, won't happen.

Old
11-01-2003, 10:53 PM
LoudmouthHemskyfan#1

Quote:
Originally Posted by OYLer
Fists with some creative editing here, I've been able to help you along in your new 12 step program towards optimism and Tommy Salo. Step one was admiitting you have a problem. You have a long hard road ahead of you but I think you can make it ... now if only I could get LMHF#1 ---Nah, won't happen.
Nope, my optimism has died a slow painful death, I don't see it coming back to life, but who knows, stranger things have happened

Old
11-01-2003, 11:00 PM
OYLer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoudmouthHemskyfan#1
Nope, my optimism has died a slow painful death, I don't see it coming back to life, but who knows, stranger things have happened
Hey I don't know about you guys but I'd kiss my sister, for a point against the Wings. Well I'm outa' here.

Closed Thread