HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Florida Panthers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Novoseltsev

Closed Thread

Old
10-31-2003, 01:47 PM
PanthersRule96

vCash: 500
Novoseltsev

Ivan has been playing very well of late. Perhaps he's the next Jokinen. That may be pushing it, but I think he could hit 20+ this year and have several assists as he;s been awesome IMO.

Old
10-31-2003, 01:53 PM
Desert Panther
Resident Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanthersRule
Ivan has been playing very well of late. Perhaps he's the next Jokinen. That may be pushing it, but I think he could hit 20+ this year and have several assists as he;s been awesome IMO.
I'm still a bit wary of this last surge from Ivan. I'm happy to see it, but I want to see what happens in 15 or so games before I declare him the next Jokinen. That said, he has been on a hot streak and has been playing very well the last few games.

Old
11-01-2003, 08:08 AM
Spiffy

vCash:
That's the beauty of Florida's wingers. Many of them are versatile and can play on several lines and someone will surprise every year. This year it might be Novoseltsev's turn.

Nilson, Hagman, Novoseltsev and Samuelsson are wingers capable of playing on any line on this team and it is good when checking out chemistry and making lines that work.

Old
11-01-2003, 09:20 AM
justapantherfan

If Ivan could figure out how to bottle some of Vic's hands and use it with his speed he would be explosive!

Old
11-01-2003, 06:56 PM
V for Voodoo

Send a message via AIM to V for Voodoo Send a message via MSN to V for Voodoo
another 2 assists against the sharks (this coming in a 6-2 loss)
i still think ivan will turn the corner sooner than later. i was with you all along sting_fan

Old
11-02-2003, 02:48 AM
Coolburn

Send a message via AIM to Coolburn Send a message via MSN to Coolburn Send a message via Yahoo to Coolburn
Novo was absolutely the best player for the Cats last nite. Except for one play where he tried to split 3 guys (it might've been 4), he didn't go overboard with his usual attempts to split the defense. Going 1-on-1 with a defender and he blows by them. I saw one move from him last nite that just amazed me and it had nothing to do with his speed, which is what he's known for, and everything to do with stickhandling. He must be picking some of that up from Viktor I hope Novo can continue this because if so, he will be the breakout player this yr.

Oh and Huselius and him play pretty well together as evident when Horton scored his PP goal. Huselius poke checked the puck away from the SJ defenders all nite and Novo was right there to pick it up and move the puck up into scoring opportunities.

Closed Thread