HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Florida Panthers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Lines

Closed Thread

Old
11-02-2003, 05:42 AM
PanthersRule96

vCash: 500
Lines

Is Val Bure going to play Wednesday?

Last nights stats say that Novo played the most out of all forwards.
Goren got the least amount of time. Geez. One night you play the most and the next, the least.

Huselius played 18 minutes and Horton was not used untill after he scored. He got 11 minutes of Ice. Lilja is clearly in the doghouse as he played only 11 minutes, least of all defense.

When Val Bure comes back and when Cullen adn Ritchie are out, the lines that I think are appropriate are:

Horton-Jokinen-Bure
Huselius-Kozlov-Novoseltsev
Hagman-Samuelsson-Nilson
Messier-McDonald-Hordichuk

JBo-VanRyn
Odelein-Mezei
Lilja-Trnka

Callups-#1. Weiss, #2, Shvidki

Since Samuelsson seems to be in the Doghouse, I'd like to see Weiss called up and put on the 3rd line at center.

Old
11-02-2003, 06:55 AM
CoolburnIsGone

vCash: 500
With Keenan, there are no "lines" like other teams have. He juggles everything constantly. The starting line last nite was Messier-Jokinen-Hordichuk. Not too long after that and for most of the game it was Huselius-Jokinen-Novo. At one point I saw Hagman-Nilson-Horton. On the PP, it was Huselius-Horton-Novo. Then I know I saw Hagman-MacDonald-Hordichuk as well. Even the d-man pairings were mixed up last nite as I saw Jay & Trnka together a few shifts and Jay & Odelein started the game paired together.

Forget about set lines and just accept it that while Keenan is coach...lines don't really exists.

I think the organization wants to keep Weiss down on the farm a little while longer to let him get his confidence up to an all-time high before bringing him up. He probably won't get a call-up until much later in the yr but he deserves to be in the NHL and like many scouts have said, "he's too good for the AHL"

Closed Thread