HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Tampa Bay Lightning
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

11/30/11 - 7:30PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Detroit

Closed Thread

Old
11-30-2011, 10:16 PM
zeykshade

vCash: 500
Roli's performance wasn't awful. He just picks the worst ****ing times to let in soft soulcrushing goals. Down by 1 with 6minutes left you simply can't be beat short side like that. Fact of the matter is, if you don't score 4-5 goals, the stats say you won't win with Roli in net at present.

Sv % under .900 is AHL worthy as well.

Old
11-30-2011, 10:27 PM
gn2007

Came back from the game like an hour ago.

Key Points:
Wings dominated us in the first period and id say roli could stop probably one goal that period. Big standing ovation to steve yzerman after the first goal in the arena. We can click on the powerplay and i noticed boucher changed the lines every period or something was quite weird but it worked for the second. Roli shouldn't play the puck every time he has a chance he seriously ****s us over at times that its ridiculous.

Fun game for my first lightning game ever and i got to see stamkos and st. louis get a goal. This game got really close starting the 3rd period the first period just showed how much detroit dominates us in games.

Old
12-01-2011, 12:34 AM
Follower of Yzlam
Believe the Yzerplan

vCash: 1159
The first three weren't on Roli, but that fourth was a killer. This is one of those games where we needed more intensity, and Roli kept us in it... until he put us out of it. This was a team loss.

Old
12-01-2011, 12:40 AM
LightningStrikes

vCash: 50
Gilroy played a great game. Sweet passing on Stammer's goal, nice breakaway chance.

Boy, Lidström is still the best defenseman out there. What a great player!

Old
12-01-2011, 12:59 AM
Follower of Yzlam
Believe the Yzerplan

vCash: 1159
That being said... Gilroy was kind of a goat a few times out there too. We need to split him and MAB... give a rock to each of them that will be able to cover some of their defensive shortcomings.

Old
12-01-2011, 05:57 AM
Benders Lindyhop

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningStrikes View Post
Gilroy played a great game. Sweet passing on Stammer's goal, nice breakaway chance.

Boy, Lidström is still the best defenseman out there. What a great player!
I thought he looked kind of beatable out there last night. Still better than anything on the Bolts D, but no longer Superman. Howard though, you could almost see the point where he switched on the brick wall mode.

The first was kind of disappointing, but honestly they still played harder than they have been in most first periods this year. The second they were just flying and looked as good as they have all season and the third was just insanity. I won't say I enjoyed the outcome, but that was probably the most fun I've had watching a loss yet, boys were buzzing.

Closed Thread