Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2

Fantasy Football Advice/Roster Discussion Thread 2011

Old
12-01-2011, 02:18 AM
BGDDYKWL

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GunsnRosesPenguins91 View Post
Did I do the right thing here in making this trade? Bowe's situation isn't looking good. Boldin is too high/risk high reward for me. Lloyd has looked very good with the Rams and Colston is in that explosive Saints offense. I am in a 8 teamer
I think Orton could help Bowe's value, but obviously there's no way to know for sure. I'd definitely prefer Lloyd/Colston to Bowe/Boldin, so I like the trade for you.

BGDDYKWL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-01-2011, 02:56 PM
markrander87

Still not sure which 3 to keep out of the following:

Arian Foster
Philip Rivers
Fred Jackson
Marshawn Lynch
Steve Smith
Brandon Lloyd

Foster is automatic, Jackson and smith are on the wrong side of 30. Rivers is terrible this year, Lynch has been a beast the last 5-6 games.

markrander87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-01-2011, 03:10 PM
Shape
Go Sharks :(

I'd go Foster, Rivers, Smith.

Shape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-01-2011, 04:36 PM
BGDDYKWL

Quote:
Originally Posted by markrander87 View Post
Still not sure which 3 to keep out of the following:
Comes down to Smith and Rivers to me. Fred Jackson was just too good this year not to keep. Lloyd's good but not great. And despite Lynch's latest run, we're still talking about an injury prone guy whose career yards per carry is under 4. If it's like a 12 or 14 team league then yeah I think you gotta keep Rivers. But even looking at next year you'd figure Rodgers, Brees, Brady, Cam, Vick, and Stafford will all be better. With Rivers falling in that next tier with Eli and Romo. I'd be real surprised if Smith wasn't drafted next year before Rivers.

BGDDYKWL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-01-2011, 10:30 PM
markrander87

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGDDYKWL View Post
Comes down to Smith and Rivers to me. Fred Jackson was just too good this year not to keep. Lloyd's good but not great. And despite Lynch's latest run, we're still talking about an injury prone guy whose career yards per carry is under 4. If it's like a 12 or 14 team league then yeah I think you gotta keep Rivers. But even looking at next year you'd figure Rodgers, Brees, Brady, Cam, Vick, and Stafford will all be better. With Rivers falling in that next tier with Eli and Romo. I'd be real surprised if Smith wasn't drafted next year before Rivers.
It is a 14 team league, Lynch is making it real hard on me but I understand your point. Im not sure if they have a draft deadline but if not im going to desperately try and create a package with Rivers + Smith +Even Lynch for a Rodgers, Brady etc..

markrander87 is offline   Reply With Quote