HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Schenn and Marshall recalled

Old
12-01-2011, 02:40 PM
Ranford30

vCash: 500
Not trolling, just following a hometown boy from Saskatoon. Be patient with Schenn. This kid is a stud. He tied Canada's record for most points in one World Junior Hockey Championships tournament which is pretty remarkable considering the world class names that have played for Canada in the past. I had the opportunity to watch Schenn play for our Blades for a short period and he is the real deal. I am a big fan of Mike Richards, but mark my words long term L.A. made a big mistake in letting this kid go. Go Flyers! (Unless of course they are playing the Oilers).

Ranford30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-02-2011, 11:34 AM
esuhock22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranford30 View Post
Not trolling, just following a hometown boy from Saskatoon. Be patient with Schenn. This kid is a stud. He tied Canada's record for most points in one World Junior Hockey Championships tournament which is pretty remarkable considering the world class names that have played for Canada in the past. I had the opportunity to watch Schenn play for our Blades for a short period and he is the real deal. I am a big fan of Mike Richards, but mark my words long term L.A. made a big mistake in letting this kid go. Go Flyers! (Unless of course they are playing the Oilers).
It often seems very hard for a lot of Flyers fans to have patience with young talent.

esuhock22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-02-2011, 12:05 PM
WeekendAtBernies

Quote:
Originally Posted by esuhock22 View Post
It often seems very hard for a lot of Flyers fans to have patience with young talent.
Young talent needs to hurry the ****** up and get good.

Why should our ignorant, overreacting fans have to change for some scrub prospect that's done nothing in his 5 games up w/ the Flyers? He is a bum.

Did I actually watch the games to come to this conclusion? Nope. But I checked the stat sheet, so I know he underperformed cause he had 0 points and was -5.

BUST!!!!!!!!

WeekendAtBernies is offline   Reply With Quote