HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Washington Capitals
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Semin & Bondra benched

Closed Thread

Old
11-01-2003, 04:03 PM
txpd

vCash: 500
Semin & Bondra benched

I hope it doesn't last, but cassidy benched semin and bondra in the first period tonight. 4 shifts total. I am becoming convinced that any kind of consistancy is going to be impossible with this guy calling the shots with this team.

Old
11-01-2003, 05:49 PM
jr4caps

Quote:
Originally Posted by txpd
I hope it doesn't last, but cassidy benched semin and bondra in the first period tonight. 4 shifts total. I am becoming convinced that any kind of consistancy is going to be impossible with this guy calling the shots with this team.
Doesnt make sense to me either. Cant the guy try and let lines find some cohesion before playing around? This aint the minors... where you have more lee way to play around... The Bondra zubrus Semin line needs more of a chance.

Old
11-01-2003, 08:23 PM
txpd

I also don't understand the value of having your leading goal scorer sitting on the bench with the team behind by a goal in the middle of the hockey game.

Old
11-02-2003, 04:22 AM
imagine29028

they both played in the 3rd pd last night....I mean I was struggling to stay awake...but I swear I remember seeing them/hearing thier names...

I wasn't THAT out of it :mad:

Old
11-02-2003, 06:09 AM
txpd

Quote:
Originally Posted by imagine29028
they both played in the 3rd pd last night....I mean I was struggling to stay awake...but I swear I remember seeing them/hearing thier names...

I wasn't THAT out of it :mad:
Yes, well he did play. one shift in the second period. two shifts with zubrus and semin. two shifts with halpern and grier. a shift with zubrus and peat. he played only 10:00.

Old
11-02-2003, 11:47 AM
Disco Volante

This coach is the worst in the league. I hope he gets out of there real fast. This team, even tho has a real problem on D, has more than enough strenghts all around to compete for a playoff spot and shouldn't be rock bottom. I'm also starting to fear pwetty boy Cassidy might scrap Semin's confidence the way he handles the kid. As of now, I think he would have been better served staying in Russia.

Closed Thread