HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Ottawa Senators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

OT - Jason Smith & his Wife

Old
12-02-2011, 05:03 PM
sliceOFtrance

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by playasRus View Post
No one asked the most important question.

Is she hot?
Yes she was. Typical hockey wife.

But not gonna lie, I spent most of my time looking at him trying to identify him.

sliceOFtrance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-02-2011, 05:06 PM
itscameron

Quote:
Originally Posted by The OttoMan View Post
I didnt shake his hand, Gretz was a friggin ******. I did talk with Myers as he was walking down to wherever players go after they do the TSN interview... I told him Buffalo planned on drafting me but I told them to take the tallest dude they could find instead, he pretended to be extremely grateful and joked around with me a bit. I also spoke with Bobby Orr for a while, he was really nice... I told him he was a better hockey player and conversationalist than Gretzky. I also told Karlsson that I couldn't wait for him to be tearing it up for the Sens, he said "I try my best".

NO BIGGIE
Last week, I had dinner with Darryl Sittler at the ACC. Two years ago, I met Ray Emery in a Tim Hortons in Hamilton. Bobby Orr and Dan Girardi have each watched several of my ball hockey games. Not great, but not bad, if I do say so myself.

itscameron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-02-2011, 05:22 PM
Sovereign
sic parvis magna

Ahh Gator. How I wish he worked out in Ottawa. One of my all time favourites in the league.

Sovereign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-02-2011, 05:27 PM
Gus Fring

Sorry I have to do this but...until*

Gus Fring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-02-2011, 05:30 PM
sliceOFtrance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Zuko View Post
Sorry I have to do this but...until*
jerk..

Old
12-02-2011, 05:39 PM
Stick To Your Guns

Karlsson asked me for a lipper at a club downtown, I was off working so I was visiting my buddy who works the front door. He taught me how to swear in Swedish. I also worked security for the Flyers when they were town lol, Giroux tapped me on the shoulder and he's like no fat/ugly chicks up here, use your discretion

Stick To Your Guns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-02-2011, 06:09 PM
Tundraman
GoneCountry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stick To Your Guns View Post
Karlsson asked me for a lipper at a club downtown, I was off working so I was visiting my buddy who works the front door. He taught me how to swear in Swedish. I also worked security for the Flyers when they were town lol, Giroux tapped me on the shoulder and he's like no fat/ugly chicks up here, use your discretion
Guess he didn't want his wife or sister to come up unannounced.

Tundraman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-02-2011, 06:16 PM
PCooper

Met Claude Giroux at the end of this summer. He was in town for a ball tournament. The bar/club was pretty empty for a Saturday night and the only people who knew who he was were the guys he was there with and myself and my 2 buddies. He was a real chill guy, not that talkative, but he tried to diffuse a fight between my buddy and some other guy and bought the group of us drinks at the end of the night.

Choclair was there too, just hanging out. The last song of the night was Let's Ride and he got right into it on the dance floor.

It was a strange ******* night.

PCooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-02-2011, 06:19 PM
MainDotC
Depth Defenceman

Send a message via AIM to MainDotC Send a message via Yahoo to MainDotC Send a message via Skype™ to MainDotC
Quote:
Originally Posted by sensjersey11 View Post
He's a big Syracuse guy, unfortunately. Everyone has their faults, I guess...
Hey!

MainDotC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-02-2011, 11:10 PM
Slow Hands
The feels

I used to work at a clothing store in the Rideau centre and McGratten came in this one time and bought some cargo shorts from me. I didn't bug him cause he looked kind of grumpy but he paid by credit and sure enough, his card had his name on it. Dude was huge. It was kind of awesome.

I also saw Spezza in the Rideau centre once pushing his baby around in a carriage while walking around with his wife while she was on her Blackberry.

Slow Hands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-03-2011, 12:15 AM
Grigo25*

you know you could have just said "i saw smith in store" and ended it right there

Grigo25* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-03-2011, 12:30 AM
Ibrahim
I Am A God

Quote:
Originally Posted by enbridgeFan View Post
Did she look beatup?
C'mon man.

Ibrahim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-03-2011, 07:40 AM
BonkTastic
"Small Sample Size!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaindotC View Post
Hey!
Haha I'm surprised it took that long for one of the NY fans here to pick up on that...

BonkTastic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
12-03-2011, 10:43 AM
sliceOFtrance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grigo25 View Post
you know you could have just said "i saw smith in store" and ended it right there
Yea if I wanted to win the award for most boring thread ever created.

Old
12-03-2011, 10:57 AM
wubwubwubwub
What, Me Worry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grigo25 View Post
Great critique. Short, concise, although somewhat on grammar and punctuation. Just enough snark to inspire a critical response. Solid suggestions for improvement, B+ overall.

wubwubwubwub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-03-2011, 11:05 AM
John Holmes*
Spuds MacLean™

Oh my god...you guys are dorks.

John Holmes* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-03-2011, 11:06 AM
jbeck5

I said "hi dan" all casually like i knew dan boyle as i walked by him as i was entering sportchek and he was leaving sportchek with a new golf club. He turned around like "huh? hey?" thinking "did i know that guy?"

And i met jesse winchester as he's a friend of a friend. Funny how his brothers are so short compared to him.

And briere's grandma lived across the hall from my grandma at belcourt manner retirement home...i used to visit my grandma twice as often as my sisters in hope i'd catch him visiting her. Apparently he visited her every month or two. I should have just stayed in the hall way all day every time briere came to ottawa...

jbeck5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-03-2011, 01:48 PM
Euclid
Futbol Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The OttoMan View Post
Great critique. Short, concise, although somewhat on grammar and punctuation. Just enough snark to inspire a critical response. Solid suggestions for improvement, B+ overall.
Excellent analysis. Swiftly delivered, yet subtle enough he may not realize your covert mockery. "Blu-Ray" avatar seals it, though I miss "Pink Freud." However, punctuation is placed far too appropriately. Deserves an A+, but I must deduct marks for grammatical correctness.

Overall: A-

Euclid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-03-2011, 02:40 PM
Minister of Offence

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbeck5 View Post
I said "hi dan" all casually like i knew dan boyle as i walked by him as i was entering sportchek and he was leaving sportchek with a new golf club. He turned around like "huh? hey?" thinking "did i know that guy?"

And i met jesse winchester as he's a friend of a friend. Funny how his brothers are so short compared to him.

And briere's grandma lived across the hall from my grandma at belcourt manner retirement home...i used to visit my grandma twice as often as my sisters in hope i'd catch him visiting her. Apparently he visited her every month or two. I should have just stayed in the hall way all day every time briere came to ottawa...
You'd already have some polish built up with you're ole creepy "hi dan".

Minister of Offence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-03-2011, 05:13 PM
ULoveMe

My mom used to cut Chris Neil, Brian Pothier, Mike Fisher, Peter Bondra, and a few others hair. Potheir and Neil bought me ps2 games and that forced my mom to buy me a ps2 because she didn't know difference between an n64 and ps2 and when they asked my mom she said ya he has a ps2 lol... Dont worry im on the ps3 swag lvl now

ULoveMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-03-2011, 06:16 PM
ShotDownCrosby

I nursed crosby's grandma in school. So met him. And met a few sens out at a bar in halifax after a preseason game. Plus I've met tonnes of leafs at work and cowen and justin beiber *shreiks*

ShotDownCrosby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-04-2011, 11:14 AM
TeamRenzo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stick To Your Guns View Post
What is a lipper? Kiss?

TeamRenzo is offline   Reply With Quote