HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

Price de Nice

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
12-05-2011, 10:22 AM
  #76
Vsevolod Bobrov
Burn the boats !
 
Vsevolod Bobrov's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 2,276
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PricePkPatch View Post
I sure hope they start selling that yellow T-shirt at the Habs store. It'd be a real hit
Surely someone at marketing has thought about it by now

Vsevolod Bobrov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-05-2011, 10:26 AM
  #77
HH
GO HABS GO!
 
HH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,222
vCash: 500
Oh.My.God

I LOVE YOU CAREY PRICE!

HH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-05-2011, 10:45 AM
  #78
Tendresse
Capitaine Gorges
 
Tendresse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Montréal
Country: Canada
Posts: 934
vCash: 500
I thought the movie was boring and beyond retarded.

But this is pure gold.

Tendresse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-05-2011, 11:00 AM
  #79
Gary320
Moderator
 
Gary320's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 12,630
vCash: 500
Canadiens twitter rep told me the shirt wont go on sale. I assume because they'd have to pay Nike royality or maybe reach a monetary agreement with Nike.... or I dont even think they can do any thing with Nike since I dont know if NHL is sponsored by Nike.

With that said, I'm looking for a way to personalize a Brice de Nice Shirt into a Price one

Gary320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-05-2011, 11:01 AM
  #80
pine
Registered User
 
pine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Montréal
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,732
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary320 View Post
Canadiens twitter rep told me the shirt wont go on sale. I assume because they'd have to pay Nike royality or maybe reach a monetary agreement with Nike.... or I dont even think they can do any thing with Nike since I dont know if NHL is sponsored by Nike.

With that said, I'm looking for a way to personalize a Brice de Nice Shirt into a Price one
Feel free to share if you do find a way...

I want this shirt.

pine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-05-2011, 11:03 AM
  #81
Gary320
Moderator
 
Gary320's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 12,630
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pine View Post
Feel free to share if you do find a way...

I want this shirt.
There is Wordans where you can create it your self. But it takes some work for placing and all which I dont feel like doing.

http://www.wordans.com/create-custom...de-brice-72886

Gary320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-05-2011, 11:14 AM
  #82
ThaDevilGirl
Registered User
 
ThaDevilGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: YFC/YUL
Country: Portugal
Posts: 9,385
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary320 View Post
There is Wordans where you can create it your self. But it takes some work for placing and all which I dont feel like doing.

http://www.wordans.com/create-custom...de-brice-72886
I'm sure there's a Brice de Nice font somewhere online. Photoshop, save image and bam.

ThaDevilGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-05-2011, 11:23 AM
  #83
Bloumeister
Certifiable
 
Bloumeister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: in a padded cell
Posts: 5,735
vCash: 500
Great stuff... but this would have been even funnier hadCarey sported Brice's blonde locks:



CASSÉ!!!

Bloumeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-05-2011, 11:45 AM
  #84
Naoned
HFBoards Sponsor
 
Naoned's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Nantes, France
Country: France
Posts: 1,925
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by deandebean View Post
His role as a spoof secret agent is also to be commended.
Quoted for truth, Oss 117 is hilarious.
And I love that video by Carey.

Naoned is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
12-05-2011, 03:36 PM
  #85
JohnLennon
Registered User
 
JohnLennon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,901
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverAlone View Post
We just gave our opinion, you bashed us for giving a different opinion than yours.

I don't think I'm the one who got offended.
See, I can tell you're upset from my comment because you claim I "bashed" you and others for whining about something the video is supposed to be.

It's not even my opinion that the video is not meant to be taken seriously, it's obvious. You got offended by my comment and lashed back, and I should have expected it seeing as you are now being as whiny as your initial comment was.

JohnLennon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-05-2011, 04:53 PM
  #86
Team_Spirit
Tinordi-Subban
 
Team_Spirit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 20,301
vCash: 700
cassé....me after going to a Habs game.

Team_Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-05-2011, 05:01 PM
  #87
Montreal4Life
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 602
vCash: 3978
Quote:
Originally Posted by Team_Spirit View Post
cassé....me after going to a Habs game.
seriously. im 1-3 so far this year. My buddy is 0 for 6. We sold tomorrows game cause a loss to Columbus would mean a looooon drive back to Pincourt tomorrow

Montreal4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-05-2011, 06:16 PM
  #88
Zaide
I'm a renegade
 
Zaide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Quebec City
Country: uriname
Posts: 64,407
vCash: 50
I've used my photoshop skills to do this.

Zaide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-06-2011, 11:18 AM
  #89
PATCHESx67
Registered User
 
PATCHESx67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: West Island MTL
Country: Portugal
Posts: 1,383
vCash: 500
LOLLL love it

PATCHESx67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-06-2011, 12:12 PM
  #90
1UP
Registered User
 
1UP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Québec
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,903
vCash: 500
He needs to do the Cassé hand slash when he stops a breakaway.

Then my life will be complete.

1UP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-06-2011, 12:34 PM
  #91
Myron Gaines*
Trop Giou
 
Myron Gaines*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 14,391
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnLennon View Post
See, I can tell you're upset from my comment because you claim I "bashed" you and others for whining about something the video is supposed to be.

It's not even my opinion that the video is not meant to be taken seriously, it's obvious. You got offended by my comment and lashed back, and I should have expected it seeing as you are now being as whiny as your initial comment was.
I took no offence to your comment. In fact, my comment on John Lennon was made because I thought it'd be funny. It obviously offended you since you perceived as a "lash back".

Second, I don't think anyone took the video seriously, so that's never been the issue. No one in this board thinks that Price is trying to show off his acting/comedian skills. I just think that it's painfully awkward, that's it. But it's funny how you called out everyone who didn't really like the video. In fact you called us "****ing downers", just because we didn't like something you did. I'd like to remind you that my comment on the video wasn't aimed at you.

Myron Gaines* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-06-2011, 01:14 PM
  #92
SB164
Registered User
 
SB164's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: MTL
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,705
vCash: 500
The Price De Nice t-shirt is now on sale:

http://pucknorris.spreadshirt.com/pr...mize/color/316

And according to the website below, it seems they got the idea from this girl. These were taken 3 years ago.



http://www.danslescoulisses.com/site...plus-tard.html


Last edited by SB164: 12-06-2011 at 01:22 PM.
SB164 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:33 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.