HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Leagues > All other USA Amateur, USHL, NAHL, USNTDP etc.
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2

Omaha/Sioux Falls/Green Bay USHL player help?

Closed Thread

Old
11-28-2005, 10:37 PM
johnny cool

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to johnny cool
Omaha/Sioux Falls/Green Bay USHL player help?

I was wondering how the three UMass Lowell prospects in the USHL (Omaha d-man Nick Schaus, Sioux City forward Ben Holmstrom, and Green Bay d-man Jeremy Dehner) are doing for those that have seen them in person.

thanks folks.

Old
11-29-2005, 05:36 PM
lancerzrule

Nick Schaus

Nick Schaus is much improved this year. He lost about 10 pounds over the off-season and was named USHL defensive player of the week this week. He has definitely minimized his mistakes and should be a good prospect for next season. I have to admit I was never really a fan of his in the past, but this season he is really showing what type of player he can be. Before, he seemed to be more of a guy to rough it up, racked up a lot of PIMs, but this year is different. He's rarely in the penalty box anymore. He'll be a good prospect next year if he keeps it up. He is actually tied for the lead in points for the Lancers this year with 6 goals, 15 assists for 21 points in 21 games and is already +9. His totals from the past 2 years, he only scored 1 goal and he's already almost surpassed his season high point total from last year with 22 points. So I really thing UMass-Lowell is getting a good product from Schaus. His dedication and hard work this off season is paying off already.

Old
11-29-2005, 09:49 PM
johnny cool

Send a message via AIM to johnny cool
thanks

Old
12-01-2005, 06:06 PM
Kevin Wey

Jeremy Dehner - Made the Viking Cup team, but that's not surprising. Dehner is a good skater with decent speed and he has good two-way awareness. He's small, but he uses his skill and awareness to overcome this. I've liked what I've seen of Jeremy so far, and I'm looking forward to seeing him play as the season progresses.

Closed Thread