HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > San Jose Sharks
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Seating in the Shark Tank

Closed Thread

Old
12-01-2005, 04:23 PM
Begemot

vCash: 500
Seating in the Shark Tank

I'm going to my first NHL game caps at sharks on 12/16, just wanted to ask you guys where the best value seating is to be had. We don't want to pay bottom dollar but be stuck in some corner where you can't really see all the ice, but don't really want to spend $80+ each to be in the top class areas. Any suggestions would be most welcome, thanks.

P.S. I was really looking forward to seeing Sturm play as he's a player i've admired from afar for a while, but i guess i will have to settle for Joe and Pat! Also seeing Ovechkin will be pretty exciting. Hopefully the trade, and whatever subsequent trades are made to balance out the team after losing 3 starters for 1, will kill this low scoring streak over the next couple of weeks.

Old
12-01-2005, 04:43 PM
Los Tiburones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Begemot
I'm going to my first NHL game caps at sharks on 12/16, just wanted to ask you guys where the best value seating is to be had. We don't want to pay bottom dollar but be stuck in some corner where you can't really see all the ice, but don't really want to spend $80+ each to be in the top class areas. Any suggestions would be most welcome, thanks.

P.S. I was really looking forward to seeing Sturm play as he's a player i've admired from afar for a while, but i guess i will have to settle for Joe and Pat! Also seeing Ovechkin will be pretty exciting. Hopefully the trade, and whatever subsequent trades are made to balance out the team after losing 3 starters for 1, will kill this low scoring streak over the next couple of weeks.
Sit upper deck, I haven't had a bad experience in the tank, and I've sat in the last 3 rows in the whole place. Usually the $35-$40 sitting in the lower part of the upper deck is a good compromise, but the rails can get in the way.

Old
12-01-2005, 05:06 PM
kdb209
Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Los Tiburones
Sit upper deck, I haven't had a bad experience in the tank, and I've sat in the last 3 rows in the whole place. Usually the $35-$40 sitting in the lower part of the upper deck is a good compromise, but the rails can get in the way.
The back of the upper bowl is the best deal - $24 on the sides and $15 behind the goals. The only caveat on the end seats is the netting behind the goal - that finally got me to move from my cheap seats in sec 209 (behind the goal) to sec 201 (center ice) in the first row of the $24 seats. The row in front of me goes for $36.

Caveat - these are the season ticket holder prices - individual game tix will be a few dollars more.

You can also find decent seats at cost on the "sharks-tickets" group on yahoo.

Old
12-01-2005, 09:53 PM
Pure Rock Fury*

Send a message via AIM to Pure Rock Fury*
Personally, I find any seat at center ice to be great. I've had season tickets in section 115 since the place opened, and I've yet to find anything to complain about.

Old
12-01-2005, 10:25 PM
USF Shark
ZŰion politikÚn

Any seats in the second deck above row 5 are great...any lower than 5 and the bars get in the way.

Closed Thread