HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Mike Bishai

Closed Thread

Old
11-02-2003, 04:18 PM
Brock

vCash: 500
Mike Bishai

I was watching the Roadrunners game tonight and boy does this kid look good. He hits, he forechecks, he's all over the ice and he seems to have good offensive skills too, scored a nice goal. His stats have been very good lately.

I think he's definitely a guy to keep an eye on, could be a good 3rd line centre.

Old
11-03-2003, 06:14 AM
Funkymoses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock
I was watching the Roadrunners game tonight and boy does this kid look good. He hits, he forechecks, he's all over the ice and he seems to have good offensive skills too, scored a nice goal. His stats have been very good lately.

I think he's definitely a guy to keep an eye on, could be a good 3rd line centre.
I've seen my share of Bishai... he played at Western Michigan. Always a good forward on an entertaining offensive team that had absolutely NO idea how to play any sort of defense. Dunno if he's NHL material though.

Old
11-03-2003, 06:16 AM
dawgbone

Send a message via ICQ to dawgbone Send a message via MSN to dawgbone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funkymoses
I've seen my share of Bishai... he played at Western Michigan. Always a good forward on an entertaining offensive team that had absolutely NO idea how to play any sort of defense. Dunno if he's NHL material though.
Sometimes you never can tell... I mean, 2 seasons ago I was convinced Peter Sarno had absolutely no clue where his own end was...

And this year he has been one of the first forwards back all the time. As long as Bishai keeps forchecking hard, and working on his defence, I could see him being a 4th line energy guy in the NHL.

Old
11-03-2003, 06:25 AM
GW

Agree with FM, but admittedly it's hard to be enthused about anyone from Western. Bishai is from Edmonton, however, so you never know.

Closed Thread