HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

What's with Komisarek?

Closed Thread

Old
11-03-2003, 04:44 AM
Darz

vCash: 500
I've got a feeling Bo is a fan of another NHL team who likes to come here and try to get under hab fans skin. Every single post he has made has been an obvious attempted to piss off true hab fans, so I believe the best thing to do is to totally ignore the pest and he will go away.

Old
11-03-2003, 05:22 AM
mcphee

Darz, Bo is a Habs fan, I'm sure he is. I've seen them over the years. Before the game they say we'll lose because they can then be happy when they win or right if they lose. When up by a goal, on every line rush for the opposition, you'll hear, "Here comes a goal. They're gonna blow it." Always fun to be around.
On the other hand, 'fold the franchise' and 'there is no hope' are pretty funny.

Old
11-03-2003, 05:28 AM
Démon Blond

*still waiting for the lock on this trollish thread*

Old
11-03-2003, 05:32 AM
Habs4ever

News Flash Facts Are What happens if Toronto Had

Komo rather then Colaicavo he would be considered god in there just so please Start appreciating what we got because it ain't bad at all, its something every team wants in their team, Hard hitting talented prospects are very limited in quantity so I thinlk you should feel better just knowing that, and no matter how he does in Hamilton he'll be there in Pro team next year when Quintal goes, So please wait for one more year for him to develop his game completely, And our farm team isn't experianced either so don't get angry if they make mistake there they are there to develop their game learn new things and correct their mistakes, just look at Hainsey he had tough season in bulldogs last year but he still made the habs this year, just hope he comes ready come next training camp to grab the open spot.

Old
11-03-2003, 05:48 AM
Thibaj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike8
Can't we ban Bobo already?

He's already riddled this forum with racist remarks, accompanied by more absurd, ignorant player analysis.

I don't mean to give you mods (more of) a headache, but this guy's obnoxious and pure troll.
I support that. Bo should be banned, I can't stand racist people.

Old
11-03-2003, 06:45 AM
Joe Malone

Quote:
Originally Posted by habsfansam
is that how axel would say it?? "hell no! he'd turn the car around, slam on the gas, and run those suckers down!!"
I'm not sure how axel would say it. I was quoting my 9-year old son when I double-dog dared Mr. Habs.

Nice work habs. I know now never to double-dog dare you again.

Edit: listen to axel people............"patience" (with the prospects).

Closed Thread