HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > San Jose Sharks
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

melrose on espnnews

Closed Thread

Old
12-02-2005, 12:29 AM
YungGunner94

vCash: 500
melrose on espnnews

idk if any of u managed to catch it...but he was sorta breakin down the trade and he claims that san jose now has the best group of forwards in the west.

Old
12-02-2005, 12:42 AM
Janney

melrose is a ******...uhhh detroit...uhhh datsyuk uhh zetterberg...uhh shanny uhhh lang uhhh samuelson uhhh yeah. oh wait theres another one uhh colorado maybe i don't know but maybe just maybe...tanguay, sakic, hedjuik, pierre, SVATOS. or dallas...modano, jere, morrow, arnott, guerin

so lets compare that with san jose...yeah not really the best. unless if he considers mark smith to be an offensive powerhouse, which i'm sure he does.

because of dumb comments like these....thats why melrose is not coaching anymore and working for espn, the channel that doesn't broadcast hockey and even when they did, they would rather show some random indian kid winning the spelling bee instead of hockey games!!! I AM ANGRY!!!

Old
12-02-2005, 02:28 AM
corbanSOG
Registered Loser

melrose knows nothing about the sharks and has no idea what he is talking about.

Old
12-02-2005, 04:04 AM
The Nemesis
Global Moderator
Semper Tyrannus

If we still had Sturm and Primeau in addition to Thornton, then maybe, maybe I could agree with him, but otherwise Melrose is on crack.

Old
12-02-2005, 08:41 AM
landshark
Beat L. A.!

Quote:
Originally Posted by param
espn, the channel that doesn't broadcast hockey and even when they did, they would rather show some random indian kid winning the spelling bee instead of hockey games!!! I AM ANGRY!!!
i'm glad to see someone else loathes espn as much as i do for abandoning the sport i love. But, what do i know? i'd rather watch some random kid win a spelling bee over watching people (try to) put a ball in a hoop.....

Old
12-02-2005, 09:17 AM
Vodka Drunkenski

Send a message via AIM to Vodka Drunkenski Send a message via Yahoo to Vodka Drunkenski
Melrose also said the Rangers were going to win the Stanley Cup a couple of years ago.

Old
12-02-2005, 11:24 AM
Home_Skillet

Did anyone see the segment during the Sharks' last playoff run when they showed Melrose pictures of our players to see if he could name them by sight alone? He guessed Nabby like three times before his picture actually came up.

Closed Thread