HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Florida Panthers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

ESPN Early NHL GM of the Year Award

Old
12-07-2011, 03:52 PM
Two4Fighting

vCash: 500
ESPN Early NHL GM of the Year Award

Nice article, your thoughts.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nhl/post/_/i...the-year-award

Two4Fighting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-07-2011, 04:19 PM
iam76

Respect

iam76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-07-2011, 04:37 PM
Two4Fighting

I am starting to see more press about the panthers and their accomplishments, the Canadian press are the only ones refusing to say something encouraging about Florida, but it is coming.

Two4Fighting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-07-2011, 06:49 PM
Coolburn

Send a message via AIM to Coolburn Send a message via MSN to Coolburn Send a message via Yahoo to Coolburn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Two4Fighting View Post
I am starting to see more press about the panthers and their accomplishments, the Canadian press are the only ones refusing to say something encouraging about Florida, but it is coming.
Yup, I was texting my friend Sean Leahy (writer for Puck Daddy on Yahoo Sports) during the Caps game and he said he's trying to come down to do an article on the change of culture in Florida. When/if he does, obviously I'll let everyone know. There's been quite a few articles out there on the "surprising" Panthers this yr but hopefully in the future, its more about the "perennial favorite" Panthers

Coolburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-08-2011, 08:49 AM
CatWoman34
Fool on the Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Two4Fighting View Post
Watching Sportscentre, Prime Time Sports, and other shows here I have heard the positive things about this team.

Cullen on TSN.ca has written several points in his regular Fantasy hockey columns about how our guys are lighting up the league and deserve more credit. They're also getting a fair showing on the TSN.ca power rankings. I've also seen a lot on Twitter from Duthie, Mckenzie, etc on the Panthers and their great start.

Canadian newspapers and the like aren't going to start going crazy over the Panthers - but that's because stories about the Leafs sell more and get more eyeballs no matter what other teams in the league are doing. The Leafs could be putting a team of birds on the ice and people would still read more stories about it.

CatWoman34 is offline   Reply With Quote