HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

AM not expecting "pixie dust"... (LA Times)

Closed Thread

Old
12-02-2005, 02:38 AM
swinginutter*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnjm22
I guess I'm the only one who thinks Vish just isn't that good. I know he has good numbers, but I don't think that tells the whole story.
Visnovsky plays intelligent hockey, end of story. He's had to make up for bonehead plays for years with Modry and now Corvo. He has blazing speed, and if played with proper players can be a real threat. We can't keep subtracting good players only to put us in the same whole again. Blake-Schneider...lose Blake. Schneider-Visnovsky....lose Schneider. Detroit and Colorado are the teams they are because they know what they need and build around it.
I agree he puts up good numbers, but his defensive play to me is very underrated. Everybody thinks Redden is the man here. Put Vis in Ottawa and see what happens.

Old
12-02-2005, 02:39 AM
nikolai19

Quote:
Originally Posted by swinginutter
Visnovsky plays intelligent hockey, end of story. He's had to make up for bonehead plays for years with Modry and now Corvo. He has blazing speed, and if played with proper players can be a real threat. We can't keep subtracting good players only to put us in the same whole again. Blake-Schneider...lose Blake. Schneider-Visnovsky....lose Schneider. Detroit and Colorado are the teams they are because they know what they need and build around it.
I agree he puts up good numbers, but his defensive play to me is very underrated. Everybody thinks Redden is the man here. Put Vis in Ottawa and see what happens.
What he said.

Old
12-02-2005, 05:48 PM
I Am Ziggy Palffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikolai19
The Allison trade was a bad trade
i thought that was a great trade....giving up Murray who might have ended up scoring 15 goals that year and Stumpel, who people despise...in return they got a 26 years old top line Center....i thought it was an amazing trade

Old
12-02-2005, 06:08 PM
agentfouser
Playoffs?!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Am Ziggy Palffy
i thought that was a great trade....giving up Murray who might have ended up scoring 15 goals that year and Stumpel, who people despise...in return they got a 26 years old top line Center....i thought it was an amazing trade
and mikko eloranta! don't forget...

Old
12-02-2005, 06:11 PM
fuzzerson
¡Ándele!

Send a message via ICQ to fuzzerson
Quote:
Originally Posted by swinginutter
Dustin Brown will be amazing in this league, and i'd hate to lose him! But everyone has a price. They already have Horton and Stewart...but Keenan loves these kind of players. I would think Cammy would be the one to move.....as would a goaltender...possibly Garon?
Cammallari and a third.

Old
12-02-2005, 06:24 PM
Reaper45

Send a message via AIM to Reaper45
Quote:
Originally Posted by agentfouser
and mikko eloranta! don't forget...
The flying Finn!

Closed Thread