HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

What the heck .....

Closed Thread

Old
12-02-2005, 09:33 PM
jmjt9864

vCash: 500
What the heck .....

what is going on with the Kings ??

If it weren't for Avery they would be lifeless ...

Seems like no one is interested ...

Old
12-02-2005, 09:37 PM
TubbyTerrion*

Send a message via AIM to TubbyTerrion*
they shot their wad on the go cart course yesterday...

Old
12-02-2005, 09:39 PM
Mindcircus

I actually thought the Kings played a good 2nd period. The shorthanded goal ended the game though. They're struggling right now, no question about it. Just need to get out of this funk. Hopefully it'll happen soon.

Old
12-02-2005, 10:21 PM
Osprey

Quote:
Originally Posted by TubbyTerrion
Yeah, that go-cart fun spree yesterday sure loosened them up by the looks of tonight's game

Old
12-02-2005, 10:51 PM
PSP
Couldn't Be Happier!

Maybe they should switch back to curling......

Old
12-02-2005, 11:17 PM
Roy G Biv*

Outside opinion:

You guys owned the 2nd period. I think your PP seems to be the main problem here.

That and a lack of big saves from Labarbera.

Old
12-02-2005, 11:19 PM
Reaper45

Send a message via AIM to Reaper45
Our PP sucks, and we need another defenseman.

Old
12-02-2005, 11:25 PM
danaluvsthekings

ok I missed the whole go cart story, what is it?

Old
12-02-2005, 11:41 PM
riznat

The team went and raced go carts yesterday instead of practice, to try and have some fun and lose some stress.

I think some of you guys are blind or something, Yes the kings lost by four goals and didnt play as I would have liked them too. BUT you cannot deny this was the best they have looked in the past 4 games, some would say even more. They did not put out 3 great periods of effort, but there was a hell of a lot more energy, oppurtunities passion and speed in this game than the last ones. We are all frustrated that they have been losing, but this was a great sign that things might be turning around. Hate to say it but the team didnt hasnt been winning or playing well ever since luc came back. Tonight was the first night i saw some evidence of their talent in a week or two, and wouldnt you know it.. luc didnt dress.

EDIT: this post probably belonged in the GDT thread where there are more pessimistic responses than in here.

Last edited by riznat: 12-03-2005 at 12:01 AM.
Old
12-03-2005, 12:00 AM
ILuvLA

Quote:
Originally Posted by TubbyTerrion

Old
12-03-2005, 12:38 AM
Sens Rule

Quote:
Originally Posted by riznat
The team went and raced go carts yesterday instead of practice, to try and have some fun and lose some stress.

I think some of you guys are blind or something, Yes the kings lost by four goals and didnt play as I would have liked them too. BUT you cannot deny this was the best they have looked in the past 4 games, some would say even more. They did not put out 3 great periods of effort, but there was a hell of a lot more energy, oppurtunities passion and speed in this game than the last ones. We are all frustrated that they have been losing, but this was a great sign that things might be turning around. Hate to say it but the team didnt hasnt been winning or playing well ever since luc came back. Tonight was the first night i saw some evidence of their talent in a week or two, and wouldnt you know it.. luc didnt dress.
I was at the game. The Kings played pretty good. They dominated the 2nd period. Hasek was stellar and you hit a goal post, also he stoned the Kings on a 2-0 breakaway and went out 25 feet or more to poke check the puck away from a King on a breakaway. You could have easily had 3 or 4 goals if you were luckier. Laberiere (spelling?) was okay but if he stops a couple of more and you get some bounces you are tied or ahead.

This was the best game I have seen all year and I have seen every Sens game so far. It was end to end, super physical and emotional and the 5-1 score was flattering to the Sens. The Sens deserved to win but it was a close game. I hope the Kings take some positives from the game. Your team really was physical and stuck up for each other as did the Sens. I wish we played the Kings a few more times. Maybe we will in June.

Old
12-03-2005, 12:43 AM
riznat

Quote:
Originally Posted by cup2006sensrule
I was at the game. The Kings played pretty good. They dominated the 2nd period. Hasek was stellar and you hit a goal post, also he stoned the Kings on a 2-0 breakaway and went out 25 feet or more to poke check the puck away from a King on a breakaway. You could have easily had 3 or 4 goals if you were luckier. Laberiere (spelling?) was okay but if he stops a couple of more and you get some bounces you are tied or ahead.

This was the best game I have seen all year and I have seen every Sens game so far. It was end to end, super physical and emotional and the 5-1 score was flattering to the Sens. The Sens deserved to win but it was a close game. I hope the Kings take some positives from the game. Your team really was physical and stuck up for each other as did the Sens. I wish we played the Kings a few more times. Maybe we will in June.

Extremely well put, agree with all of it.

oh and the goalie was Jason Labarbera.

Old
12-03-2005, 01:34 AM
Fripp

Quote:
Originally Posted by cup2006sensrule

I agree, it was highly entertaining and even though the Sens were the clearly superior team it was closer than the score would indicate. Kings had a fantastic 2nd ... they absolutely must build on that. Hasek was a beast.

Old
12-03-2005, 01:52 AM
Tbagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindcircus
I actually thought the Kings played a good 2nd period.
Hello Stanley Cup!!!!

Closed Thread