HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Autograph jersey opinion

Old
12-07-2011, 04:21 PM
shipwreck
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 500
Yes, other than Giroux - I do have an issue with the 2nd item. I have an 8x10 of giroux I bought on ebay that I like, and then the Jersey.

I have an 8x10 of Bryz. I printed one of Simmonds (if I was lucky enough to get one). But, as for a 2nd item with Simmonds, or ANYONE else... all I have are pucks... I have 2 so far. I will buy 3 more for 5 total.

I don't necessarily want 2 pucks from any other person.

One of those wooden signs may be the way to go. Now, if they sell 8x10s there of the various people - that would solve the problem. We'll see. A puck and that.

shipwreck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-07-2011, 04:22 PM
shipwreck
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawdalite View Post
Actually a Carnival program with signed cover sounds to me like an outstanding keepsake.
That's an idea too..

Old
12-07-2011, 05:12 PM
Sawdalite
AbleWasIEreISawLupul

Quote:
Originally Posted by shipwreck View Post
Yes, other than Giroux - I do have an issue with the 2nd item. I have an 8x10 of giroux I bought on ebay that I like, and then the Jersey.

I have an 8x10 of Bryz. I printed one of Simmonds (if I was lucky enough to get one). But, as for a 2nd item with Simmonds, or ANYONE else... all I have are pucks... I have 2 so far. I will buy 3 more for 5 total.

I don't necessarily want 2 pucks from any other person.

One of those wooden signs may be the way to go. Now, if they sell 8x10s there of the various people - that would solve the problem. We'll see. A puck and that.
A nice wooden sign, or any kind of nice sign for that matter, would be sweet... My guess is they would have photos to sell; they are always trying to sell stuff haha... If they can move a photo or two for the aid of Charities, why not do it?... But please be advised that I have no experience on that and everything I said is mere speculation on my part.

Sawdalite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-09-2011, 09:08 AM
shipwreck
HFBoards Sponsor

I am considering this for Bryz:

http://shop.nhl.com/product/index.js...uctId=12190803

But still need a sign or something for any other signatures

Old
12-09-2011, 09:38 AM
OriginJM
watch out im smart

Quote:
Originally Posted by shipwreck View Post
I am considering this for Bryz:

http://shop.nhl.com/product/index.js...uctId=12190803

But still need a sign or something for any other signatures
If you need something else for Bryz to sign, just print out the 7-day forecast for Winnipeg. That would be an awesome signed item.

OriginJM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-09-2011, 01:07 PM
shipwreck
HFBoards Sponsor

Hahahaha...

I think I found something I can use for the 2nd item - to pick up any sort of signatures

http://www.amazon.com/White-Jersey-C.../dp/B005HYFZ2M

I like this better than the one I posted above - that shows the rear of the "jersey."

I have an 8x10 of Bryz - and this could be a great 2nd item for him to sign, as well as anyone else I manage to get... Giroux, I'll go with the jersey and the 8x10 I have...

Old
12-09-2011, 01:17 PM
shipwreck
HFBoards Sponsor

Old
12-09-2011, 01:57 PM
slitz

search google for a flyers emblem in high resolution. print it out at staples or the like, have anyone you can get sign it. I have one with about 50 guys on it. keep it in my car when I go to practice or games. works nice if you have nothing else for a guy to sign. use silver on the emblem, any other color on the white area around the emblem

slitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-09-2011, 02:14 PM
shipwreck
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by slitz View Post
search google for a flyers emblem in high resolution. print it out at staples or the like, have anyone you can get sign it. I have one with about 50 guys on it. keep it in my car when I go to practice or games. works nice if you have nothing else for a guy to sign. use silver on the emblem, any other color on the white area around the emblem
Yea, that's an idea. But I kinda like that canvas square. It already is set up to hang. It's recognizable. It's able to fit in a backpack.

I was originally gonna order the other kind - with the back of the jersey - and customizable (you can put any name and number). I was gonna get one for Bryz specifically. But, I'm just gonna have him sign the 8x10 I already have for him, and then this. And, anyone else I meet can sign this and a puck, if ya get 2 signatures (like they are doing for the team players that you can buy tickets to now for autographs).

Old
12-29-2011, 03:28 PM
Hollywood Couturier

Just thought i'd post this here. I got my little brother one of the canvas things for Christmas. Here it is:

"I Came Here To Bury Caesar, Not Praise Him" - Roy Halladay
Hollywood Couturier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-30-2011, 06:32 AM
shipwreck
HFBoards Sponsor

Thats cool.

I got one in with just the front of the jersey. I already wrapped it back up, or I'd take a pic of it. It looks pretty nice