HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Notices

Game #29 : Kings vs. Stars - Saturday, 12/10/’11 Post Game LOSS, Thoughts & Tidbits

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
12-11-2011, 01:57 PM
  #201
Sydor25
LA Kings
 
Sydor25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: North Texas
Country: United States
Posts: 21,828
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to Sydor25
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakingsdrummer View Post
I'm not agreeing or disagreeing but who would you replace DL with at this point?
Whoever will fire Murray. Hextall?

Sydor25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-11-2011, 02:13 PM
  #202
Magicman
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 79
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaygokings View Post
Mentally soft team for a mentally soft coach.
And an even more mentally incomptent super soft GM.

Time to toss him, the Philly tools he brought in and his dumb ass charts out into the street.

Magicman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-11-2011, 02:16 PM
  #203
The Black1963
Grit & Character
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Orange County CA
Country: United States
Posts: 13,293
vCash: 3733
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydor25 View Post
Whoever will fire Murray. Hextall?
It's one thing to fire Murray, but I highly doubt DL gets fired.

The Black1963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-11-2011, 03:29 PM
  #204
Brad Doty
Moderator
Compliance Hero
 
Brad Doty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: I.E.
Country: United States
Posts: 10,228
vCash: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chazz Reinhold View Post
They'll win just to **** with us...




...and then lose to Columbus.
Quoted for posterity! This is EXACTLY what's going to happen.

We're gonna beat Boston 2-1 to save the franchise, then we're gonna drop to Columbus 4-3, proving the offense doesn't suck.

Fail for Nail!

I'm sorry guys. I'm a HUGE Kings fan. My office and mancave are completely decked out in signed jerseys and team colors, but I've been giving away my season tickets since the home opener because this team is just awful at home...and I'm honestly at the point where i just need to walk away for a couple of games because watching this team go through the motions is just sad. Add to it that most posters here can write the script and the postgame interviews for each night and the fact that the media doesn't have the intestinal fortitude to say anything, and I'm just over it for now. I'm far from a fairweather fan, but I can't even defend this franchise to anyone on the boards, and it's gotten to the point where I'm more entertained by other teams than our own. Hell, I'm more entertained by our high-level beer league than the Kings right now

...don't know that that rant will mean anything to anyone, but I haven't felt this way about this team/franchise EVER.

Brad Doty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-11-2011, 03:36 PM
  #205
The Butcher
Gutless
 
The Butcher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: The 5
Country: United States
Posts: 2,154
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MN14 View Post
Quoted for posterity! This is EXACTLY what's going to happen.

We're gonna beat Boston 2-1 to save the franchise, then we're gonna drop to Columbus 4-3, proving the offense doesn't suck.

Fail for Nail!

I'm sorry guys. I'm a HUGE Kings fan. My office and mancave are completely decked out in signed jerseys and team colors, but I've been giving away my season tickets since the home opener because this team is just awful at home...and I'm honestly at the point where i just need to walk away for a couple of games because watching this team go through the motions is just sad. Add to it that most posters here can write the script and the postgame interviews for each night and the fact that the media doesn't have the intestinal fortitude to say anything, and I'm just over it for now. I'm far from a fairweather fan, but I can't even defend this franchise to anyone on the boards, and it's gotten to the point where I'm more entertained by other teams than our own. Hell, I'm more entertained by our high-level beer league than the Kings right now

...don't know that that rant will mean anything to anyone, but I haven't felt this way about this team/franchise EVER.
Intestinal Fortitude

The Butcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-11-2011, 04:05 PM
  #206
The Black1963
Grit & Character
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Orange County CA
Country: United States
Posts: 13,293
vCash: 3733
Quote:
Originally Posted by MN14 View Post
We're gonna beat Boston 2-1 to save the franchise, then we're gonna drop to Columbus 4-3, proving the offense doesn't suck.
I got $500 vcash that says otherwise.

The Black1963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-11-2011, 05:02 PM
  #207
cheap77
Go Kings!
 
cheap77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Country: United States
Posts: 1,831
vCash: 500
Boston will be us in the highest scoring game ever. 29-0 Boston.

Then, we will beat Columbus 3-1 thanks to Quick. TM gets his 500th win and is immediately shown the exit.

cheap77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-11-2011, 05:10 PM
  #208
Cruel11
Son, just don't.
 
Cruel11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Country: United States
Posts: 15,886
vCash: 500
Aww Mitchie.


Cruel11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-11-2011, 05:35 PM
  #209
Jetteroheller
Registered User
 
Jetteroheller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Saskatoon
Country: Canada
Posts: 352
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopi11 View Post
Boston will be us in the highest scoring game ever. 29-0 Boston.

Then, we will beat Columbus 3-1 thanks to Quick. TM gets his 500th win and is immediately shown the exit.
That must be it, DL is trying to be nice and let TM get his 500th win before he fires him, as no other team in their right mind will ever hire him as thier head coach again

Jetteroheller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-11-2011, 06:00 PM
  #210
Ziggy Stardust
Master Debater
 
Ziggy Stardust's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Parts Unknown
Posts: 31,113
vCash: 500
It seems to be a running pattern that when a coach is about to reach a milestone, the Kings start to go through a downward spiral.

Ziggy Stardust is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
12-11-2011, 06:14 PM
  #211
jbuntman
not your boyfriend!
 
jbuntman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Oblivion
Posts: 147
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruel11 View Post
Aww Mitchie.


jbuntman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-11-2011, 06:17 PM
  #212
Sydor25
LA Kings
 
Sydor25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: North Texas
Country: United States
Posts: 21,828
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to Sydor25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruel11 View Post
Aww Mitchie.

He wasn't spraying towards the kid, Dustin Brown taught him how to drink.

Sydor25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-11-2011, 08:37 PM
  #213
Live in the Now
Administrator
HFBoards
 
Live in the Now's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: LA
Country: United States
Posts: 31,082
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomd View Post
nice to FINALLY see a growing number of posters who feel Lombardi has been a disaster for this franchise...
Many people here aren't DL fans. We just pick our spots. Given that the things he actually did right aren't working now, everyone's pissed off.

Live in the Now is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:07 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.