HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Ottawa Senators
Notices

Puempel's Purpose

Old
12-14-2011, 11:11 AM
Andre Benoit Bawls
What, Me Worry?

vCash: 50
Puempel's Purpose

I was browsing the Pete's website when I stumbled upon a section titled "Puempel's Purpose."
Basically, for every goal and/or assist Puempel scores, a donation is made to the Children's Wish Foundation from various donors.
To this point the cause has raised $6,516, or just over $200/point. Despite the season being halfway done, I decided it was more than worth it to join the cause and have contacted the person in charge of the donations. As soon as I sent the email, I thought, "I'm a single poor student. I can make a small contribution, but this really is a great cause. Let's see if we can make this bigger."
So, I turn to you.
If anyone wishes to join me in this, just let me know. You can post in here and I'll PM you for specifics, or you contact me at segal_m@hotmail.com.
My PM system on here seems to be bugging out, and while I'm pretty sure I can send PM's out I'm not sure I can receive them. Inconvenient, I know, but I just have to work with what I've got on this one.

The page with all the details of Puempel's Purpose can be found here:
http://www.gopetesgo.com/Puempels-purpose

I think this is a great way to not only support one of our top prospects, but also to support a great charity that could really use our help.

Cheers.

Andre Benoit Bawls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-14-2011, 11:42 AM
jbeck5

vCash: 500
I would, but i'm an even poorer student then you are...i have 37 cents in my bank account and am just dying for payday to come this week before i use it all up and hold on for dear life for my next paycheck.

That being said, if i had a decent job that paid me well, i would be all over this.

jbeck5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-14-2011, 12:04 PM
Andre Benoit Bawls
What, Me Worry?

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbeck5 View Post
I would, but i'm an even poorer student then you are...i have 37 cents in my bank account and am just dying for payday to come this week before i use it all up and hold on for dear life for my next paycheck.

That being said, if i had a decent job that paid me well, i would be all over this.
I don't get paid at all right now :p
I'm just kidding, I understand not everyone can donate. I'm giving a pretty small amount, at least for the time being, but for people who have a couple of bucks to spare every few days- this is a great thing to support, IMO.

Andre Benoit Bawls is offline   Reply With Quote