HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Taylor Hall With Left Shoulder Injury [UPDATE: Cleared For Contact]

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
12-13-2011, 02:22 PM
  #776
Harley
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 1,316
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soli View Post
Hallsy skating on a line with 10 and 83.

Smyth with 20 and 28
lol Smyth sliding down the roster. And deserved. His play has really taken a tumble the last half dozen games or so. Injury? Flu? Talking contract and not liking what he's hearing? lol

Harley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-13-2011, 03:52 PM
  #777
Fishy Scales
Registered User
 
Fishy Scales's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: schmocation
Posts: 3,670
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harley View Post
lol Smyth sliding down the roster. And deserved. His play has really taken a tumble the last half dozen games or so. Injury? Flu? Talking contract and not liking what he's hearing? lol
Smytty looks like the 20+ minutes a night have started taking their toll on him. Not surprising that his insane pace was unsustainable.

Fishy Scales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-13-2011, 05:37 PM
  #778
MeestaDeteta
Registered User
 
MeestaDeteta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Saskazoo
Posts: 7,682
vCash: 250
Hopefully Smyth stays in a 3rd line role. That's where he'll likely be most effective over the long grinding season. He can still get PK & PP time.

Gagner - RNH - Eberle
Hall - Horcoff - Hemsky
Smyth - Belanger - Jones
Paajarvi - Lander - Eager

Those should be the lines for the next game.

MeestaDeteta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-13-2011, 05:54 PM
  #779
vb
Registered User
 
vb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Miami, FL
Country: United States
Posts: 3,261
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope4theFuture View Post
Hopefully Smyth stays in a 3rd line role. That's where he'll likely be most effective over the long grinding season. He can still get PK & PP time.

Gagner - RNH - Eberle
Hall - Horcoff - Hemsky
Smyth - Belanger - Jones
Paajarvi - Lander - Eager

Those should be the lines for the next game.
I like the way Renney has massaged the lineup these last few weeks. A lot of potential for mixing up the combinations into sets with pre-built chemistry. It should really help on the road to get out of bad matches / through the opposition for a loop.

vb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-13-2011, 06:02 PM
  #780
t0psh3lfclu7ch
Real Men Have Scars
 
t0psh3lfclu7ch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Winnipeg
Country: Canada
Posts: 684
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to t0psh3lfclu7ch
hall should play with eager

t0psh3lfclu7ch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-14-2011, 03:33 PM
  #781
Fishy Scales
Registered User
 
Fishy Scales's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: schmocation
Posts: 3,670
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by vb View Post
I like the way Renney has massaged the lineup these last few weeks. A lot of potential for mixing up the combinations into sets with pre-built chemistry. It should really help on the road to get out of bad matches / through the opposition for a loop.

Fishy Scales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-14-2011, 03:35 PM
  #782
Mr Forever
The Oilers :(
 
Mr Forever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: COLLEGE
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,892
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishy Scales View Post
That's the best smiley on these boards.

Mr Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-14-2011, 04:47 PM
  #783
Neatman
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,501
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrForever View Post
That's the best smiley on these boards.
Respectfully disagree

THAT is the greatest smiley for sure. Just painfully overused...

Neatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-14-2011, 04:59 PM
  #784
Hockey Fan #751
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,497
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neatman View Post
Respectfully disagree

THAT is the greatest smiley for sure. Just painfully overused...
I don't think it's overused at all.

Hockey Fan #751 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:00 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.