HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Washington Capitals
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Flyers at Capitals. 7:00 p.m. ET 12.13.11

Old
12-14-2011, 09:00 PM
IafrateOvie34

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonzaibondra12 View Post
I cringe every time the other team takes a shot. I haven't done that since Theodore was the starter.

You can't tell me this defense is worse than previous years of Florida. Vokoun is McNabb.
I have felt that way since vintage Kolzig. I can't really blame the goalies though when the defense has been very lackluster since the mid-90s. GMGM has never built a legitimate defense for the Caps. Alzner, Carlson, and Orlov are still too young to see.

IafrateOvie34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-14-2011, 09:11 PM
IafrateOvie34

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by n3ss View Post
So at this point, do we hope Colorado gives us a lottery pick and we just keep tanking and get a top 10, 15 at most?
Let's hope not. Even with potential studs in this years draft, that doesn't mean they will become NHL players and some will take a few years to develop. Personally, I hope the Colorado pick becomes a lottery pick. I much rather have a lower Cap's draft pick and make the playoffs narrowly. The problem with narrowly making the playoffs and possibly winning a round gives GMGM and Ted faith they were right and their continual excuses rather than addressing the real issues.

IafrateOvie34 is offline   Reply With Quote