HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Buffalo Sabres
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Ruff: Leino out Weeks with Lower Body Injury

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
12-15-2011, 03:47 AM
  #51
SECRET SQUIRREL
Registered User
 
SECRET SQUIRREL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Clarence
Country: Ireland
Posts: 1,190
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jBuds View Post
Spelling names of your own team's players incorrectly is mind numbing.
This seriously drives me ****ing bonkers! I wont call anybody out specifically but when I see Pommenville I want to punch babies in the face.

SECRET SQUIRREL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-15-2011, 04:40 AM
  #52
static80
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 2,523
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SECRET SQUIRREL View Post
This seriously drives me ****ing bonkers! I wont call anybody out specifically but when I see Pommenville I want to punch babies in the face.
Pommenville......

Now let me know how the baby is

I seriously hate, and I mean hate the grammer police, it's so tight assed to call someone out for something so trivial. Life is approximately 70 to 80 years long, that's not a lot of time in the larger scheme of things, you'd honestly believe people would have better things to think about or do other then have blood pressure issues over a few letters in a name or word...........

static80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-15-2011, 04:50 AM
  #53
SECRET SQUIRREL
Registered User
 
SECRET SQUIRREL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Clarence
Country: Ireland
Posts: 1,190
vCash: 500
You missed the point man.... If it is a simple mistake like grammer then I am totally fine with it. What drives me nuts is when fans of this team dont know how to spell the players names and misspell them over and over. Take 2 ****ing minutes to look it up and remember it.

SECRET SQUIRREL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-15-2011, 06:00 AM
  #54
S319R11S16
Expect Suffering
 
S319R11S16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Country: United States
Posts: 2,996
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SECRET SQUIRREL View Post
You missed the point man.... If it is a simple mistake like grammer then I am totally fine with it. What drives me nuts is when fans of this team dont know how to spell the players names and misspell them over and over. Take 2 ****ing minutes to look it up and remember it.
Not to mention when the dude has been here since 2005 is now our freaking captain.

Pom-in-ville.

Not difficult.

S319R11S16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-15-2011, 06:04 AM
  #55
HiddenInLight
Registered User
 
HiddenInLight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 3,014
vCash: 500
Uh oh the dreaded lower body concussion...

HiddenInLight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-15-2011, 06:16 AM
  #56
BowieSabresFan
Registered User
 
BowieSabresFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 1,729
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by static80 View Post
Pommenville......

Now let me know how the baby is

I seriously hate, and I mean hate the grammer police, it's so tight assed to call someone out for something so trivial. Life is approximately 70 to 80 years long, that's not a lot of time in the larger scheme of things, you'd honestly believe people would have better things to think about or do other then have blood pressure issues over a few letters in a name or word...........
"grammar"

Sorry, that was just too tempting, but that is one of the most misspelled words in the English language.

BowieSabresFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-16-2011, 05:53 AM
  #57
SECRET SQUIRREL
Registered User
 
SECRET SQUIRREL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Clarence
Country: Ireland
Posts: 1,190
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowieSabresFan View Post
"grammar"

Sorry, that was just too tempting, but that is one of the most misspelled words in the English language.
Ha, good catch and I feel dumb I honestly dont care about random spelling or grammar its just the players names that drive me bonkers!

SECRET SQUIRREL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-16-2011, 06:11 AM
  #58
HiddenInLight
Registered User
 
HiddenInLight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 3,014
vCash: 500
I have trouble with Players names mainly because a lot of them are spelled differently then they are pronounced example: Chewy

HiddenInLight is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:11 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.