HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

Andrei Kostitsyn

Old
12-15-2011, 12:11 PM
Aspirine
Lateral Move at Best

vCash: 50
Dédé is a good player, pretty much always has been. 4 years / 16 mill seems perfect.

Aspirine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-15-2011, 12:31 PM
CrAzYNiNe

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to CrAzYNiNe
Trade Cammy? I mean I am not in favor of his regular season play, but he is a playoff warrior! 16 goals and 29 points in 26 playoff game with the Habs. I would rather win a cup then finish 1st overall in the regular season, and he can help us win a cup with playoff performances like that.

AK is turning the page it seems. If he can find consistency, than we have something good here with our top 6. The only way I trade Cammy is if we get a talented center back to compliment our wingers (Max, Cole, Gionta and AK).

CrAzYNiNe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-15-2011, 12:55 PM
jwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAzYNiNe View Post
Trade Cammy? I mean I am not in favor of his regular season play, but he is a playoff warrior! 16 goals and 29 points in 26 playoff game with the Habs. I would rather win a cup then finish 1st overall in the regular season, and he can help us win a cup with playoff performances like that.

AK is turning the page it seems. If he can find consistency, than we have something good here with our top 6. The only way I trade Cammy is if we get a talented center back to compliment our wingers (Max, Cole, Gionta and AK).
Which is entirely possible. As long as you don't mind it being a prospect who might not be ready yet (think Eller v Halak type trade). Add a pick to that prospect and I'm in!

As far as AK is concerned, I doubt they let him go unless someone dangles something too tempting to pass on. Which probably won't happen.
Cammy to the Leafs could yield a pretty juicy return. He would have to approve the deal, I believe, but it would be worth investigating.

jwolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
12-15-2011, 12:59 PM
Aspirine
Lateral Move at Best

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwolf View Post
Which is entirely possible. As long as you don't mind it being a prospect who might not be ready yet (think Eller v Halak type trade). Add a pick to that prospect and I'm in!

As far as AK is concerned, I doubt they let him go unless someone dangles something too tempting to pass on. Which probably won't happen.
Cammy to the Leafs could yield a pretty juicy return. He would have to approve the deal, I believe, but it would be worth investigating.
I'm sure the Leafs would love Cammy, but at what center are we looking at?! They need some of those too, it's not like they're gonna send us their best center prospect.

Edit: upon checking, I wouldn't even want Kadri or Colborne for Cammy.

Aspirine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-15-2011, 01:12 PM
jwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspirine View Post
I'm sure the Leafs would love Cammy, but at what center are we looking at?! They need some of those too, it's not like they're gonna send us their best center prospect.

Edit: upon checking, I wouldn't even want Kadri or Colborne for Cammy.
I would take Colborne and a pick for Cammy. Doubt the Leafs bite, but it's worth a call.

Upon consulting Capgeek, Leafs don't have room for Cammy unless they send us a bloated contract in return. Komisarek anyone??

jwolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
12-15-2011, 01:37 PM
stubbadub

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwolf View Post
I would take Colborne and a pick for Cammy. Doubt the Leafs bite, but it's worth a call.

Upon consulting Capgeek, Leafs don't have room for Cammy unless they send us a bloated contract in return. Komisarek anyone??
Could you imagine? He'd have to take a full page out in the Gazette for an apology, and to ask us for forgiveness!

stubbadub is offline   Reply With Quote