HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Notices

Mitchell and Hagelin

Old
12-13-2011, 10:31 AM
Agentsmith

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by satrabyk View Post
I think if Hagelin is to ever be demoted id stop watching this team. Hes quickly becoming my fav Ranger forward. I love how hard he plays and his speed is just crazy. Hes also not afraid of corners of cycling and creating plays. I think we found one of those gem young guys that have been circulating around the league, along with Stepan who has really stepped it up again this season. Im excited to see how these guys compete in the playoffs.
ditto. i like having one rookie on the squad to root for.

Agentsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-13-2011, 10:35 AM
Tawnos
BoH Mod Only

Quote:
Originally Posted by satrabyk View Post
I think if Hagelin is to ever be demoted id stop watching this team. Hes quickly becoming my fav Ranger forward. I love how hard he plays and his speed is just crazy. Hes also not afraid of corners of cycling and creating plays. I think we found one of those gem young guys that have been circulating around the league, along with Stepan who has really stepped it up again this season. Im excited to see how these guys compete in the playoffs.
You don't have to worry. When it comes to Tortorella and young kids, when they get demoted it's for obvious reasons. Hagelin is here to stay, unless he starts playing poorly.

Tawnos is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
12-16-2011, 11:54 AM
SupersonicMonkey*
DROP THE PUCK

Anyone have video of Hagelin's two goals from the other day? The short-handed goal and the other?

Where's Loffen when you need a highlight vid lol.

Id like to see a highlight vid of his first goal, his assist on Mitchell's first goal on the rush, and his two goals from the other day.

SupersonicMonkey* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-16-2011, 01:17 PM
wolfgaze
Interesting Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupersonicMonkey View Post
Anyone have video of Hagelin's two goals from the other day? The short-handed goal and the other?

Where's Loffen when you need a highlight vid lol.

Id like to see a highlight vid of his first goal, his assist on Mitchell's first goal on the rush, and his two goals from the other day.
Just YouTube the names of the 2 teams in that game and the date.... You will find the video...

wolfgaze is offline   Reply With Quote