HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Florida Panthers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

12/16/11 "Flame On! (Please Don't Actually Flame Anyone)" - Flames VS Panthers

Closed Thread

Old
12-17-2011, 08:45 PM
zeroG

vCash: 540
so nice to see matty get some time with some guys who can really compliment him. i'm not sure this is the be all end all of 2nd lines (with our personnel) but they got something done no other combination has yet. imo, there's really no question that matthias is the 2nd best offensive center on this team right now. it appears he's done a lot of work on his agility and quickness and it's paid off; he's able to accelerate out of just about every pressure situation and seems to have an extraordinary amount of confidence with the puck right now. i'm guessing this was the outcome tallon and dineen were hoping for and that they wanted matthias to earn it.

i think the first line's gotten away from what made them successful. they were outworking their opponents routinely and steeger was a big part of that with his work on the wall. it isn't all on him, of course.

Old
12-17-2011, 11:37 PM
Radek4Scoring
Holy Mackenoe!

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Radek4Scoring Send a message via Yahoo to Radek4Scoring
good game, good win. hard fought ( kinda.) but also kinda flat at times. i was high up in 432 section row 15 seat 6. was cool seeing the flames *no pun intended there*, good to see Olli back i actually like him, its Jayblow i dont like at all anymore as per everyone here too. good game, keep it up! get another streak going! im also surprised mildly that Jerome wasnt used in the shootout *not that i wanted them to win just.. usually.. most teams use their C's in the SO's *

i also got a man crush on Jerome iginla haha. hes on the best Captains along with Lidstrom in Detroit. those two.. are fantastic Captains.

Old
12-18-2011, 04:41 AM
CHGoalie27
GWAAARRRRRRR

vCash: 500
I don't know why people booed after his point announcements.
As already pointed out, Olli wasn't booed when he touched the puck like Bouwmeester was, but still uncalled for. Not like he left here on bad terms.

Closed Thread